Foesake the Troops

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by SKJOLD, Jun 23, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i nearly punched the computer, what an arrsehole!!!!

2. That W anker needs a good kicking,and i am sure there are lots of our American friends who will be able to administer it.

Cnut

3. Thanks for the website to Paris Hilton.
    Never had a chace in life did she?
    john

4. what the fook is this w@nker all about????

someone really needs to enlighten this little tosser in what realy goes on.
    i might be a "mere civvy" to some of you hear, but for gods sake, if this is how he is really seeing what the military life is all about he needs, and badly needs taught a lesson. CHOSE TO DIE? i swear my bloody is boiling!

5. and more FFS if it was legal i'd go and rip this monkeys head off right now, this is exactly the kind of thing that really boils my pish big style!

[/quote]Don't military pukes learn anything? Nine more Marines bite the big one in combat. Stupid is as stupid does!

6. A good contender for a 'happy slapping' with chains and baseball bats if ever there was one!

Total and complete W Anker

7. Just watched the video, looks like someone who would be able to tell the difference between a bullet and a clit. He deserve a public beating by all the armed services of the world, not just the US. I'd fcuking join in and I'm only a STAB.

8. someone who replied to his post did it far more eloquently than i could have ever hoped to have been. finishing with this

9. to be fair (sorry my connection is crappy tonight) but the people who have posted (mostly) have given the tosser a good shoeing verbally, by septic standards

10. The US Government has Proudly Killed Over 18.37 Million Human Beings Since 1896.......

Well in that case an extra one wont matter when they come to string this spotty little excuse for an inbred, pig f*ckin, oxygen thieveing scr0te up by his rib cage.

11. This guy is with out a doubt the biggest tosser i have ever seen!!! How can he believe that shite?!?

Quote - Shiteface
    FREE SPEECH!!!! The US Killing Machine does NOT give me this RIGHT
    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances".
    - However the BILL OF RIGHTS DO - GIVE ME THIS RIGHT - Thanks Founding Fathers
    End Quote.

Like Beanz has shown with Charles M Province - it is the soldier who fights and dies to give gimps like this their freedom of speech!!

Can we please invite him to the NAAFI for some constructive critisism :twisted: :evil:

12. i feel some hate mail comming...

o look iv been beaten to it! no ******* surprise there then

tossers

13. the guy is a weasel with a real personal grudge - then you find out that he was ex-US Army but got kicked out. Hmmm.....that explains a lot.

We all slag the spams (and rightly so) but those US reporters / TV presenters absolutely ripped him a new arrsehole. Brilliant.