Foden - Youtube

Bet there were a few crates for that one :wink:
Hopefully the BV was secure. :roll:

That being a Recker (sp?), does it self recover :D

TAXI

Anyone know a flid called Steve Beecroft, supposed to be a Recce mech full screw, tho i beg to differ, with RDG Wksp, probably him driving the foden the fcuking useless blubbing w*nker.

sappersonparade said:
Anyone know a flid called Sxxxxx Bxxxxxx, supposed to be a Recce mech full screw, tho i beg to differ, with RDG Wksp, probably him driving the foden the fcuking useless blubbing w*nker.
Be a nice fat badge and edit the name as per the rules :D

The_IRON said:
sappersonparade said:
Anyone know a flid called Sxxxxx Bxxxxxx, supposed to be a Recce mech full screw, tho i beg to differ, with RDG Wksp, probably him driving the foden the fcuking useless blubbing w*nker.
Err..the drivers name appears on the vid...... :D

He probably couldn't steer it because he was braking and the wheels may have locked, bad driving that. If that's where I think it is we nearly had a MJ overtake itself going down one of them descents. :D

datumhead said:
The_IRON said:
sappersonparade said:
Yes the name of the driver of the Freddie appears on the video but Sappersonparade is slagging down another member of our Corp by name initials SB who name doesnt appear on the video and is obviously a cheap shot as it doesnt show he was involved on this incident. Below the belt and out of order :x Delete the name Sapper please.

The_IRON said:
datumhead said:
The_IRON said:
sappersonparade said:
Yes the name of the driver of the Freddie appears on the video but Sappersonparade is slagging down another member of our Corp by name initials SB who name doesnt appear on the video and is obviously a cheap shot as it doesnt show he was involved on this incident. Below the belt and out of order :x Delete the name Sapper please.
well said M8 its easy to slag someone off, and they should remember weve all screwed up sometime in our careers, maybe not as often as some, JONAH are you out there LOL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS MoD News 1
Groover01 REME 4
boneheed REME 4