Fnarr, fnarr!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Uncivil_Servant, Apr 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I do like to trawl through the CiF section of the Gruniad from time to time, if only to see what's upsetting the bunny-huggers. This particular gem was posted in response to an article (link) by that nice Peter Tatchell, complaining about Jamaican "murder musicians", and brought on a particular Finbar Saunders moment - just thought I'd share!
  2. I disagree.

Bum rape them and their in the gang, cant argue with that?
  3. you need to Bi before you try.
  4. shouldn't that be 'Try before you're bi'?
  5. This chap seems to be rather versed in this subject..... :twisted:
  6. Surely they're only not gay if they DON'T push back, well, that's what I heard the block 'Daddy' to some nig, wasn't me, er, of course... :roll:
  7. I can't say I've heard any of 'Bounty Killer's' music, but I like the cut of his jib. Tatchell, by the way, is looking very slim.

8. Side affect of HIV/Aids perhaps?
  9. Dont you just love the "Grauniad", wot a bunch of fcuking twerps.
  10. We can but hope.
  11. Maybe he spits.
  12. That's a bit harsh raggedy: I've always found them to be an excellent barometer for how I should feel. Whenever I'm wondering what viewpoint to take on a particular subject, I go and see what the Guardian has to say. If they're moaning about it, then I know it's a good thing (if you see what I mean) and vice versa.
  13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I think Tatchel is quite gifted myself (as in, someone has given him 'the gift')
  14. Another comment....

"He's a pain in the arse, but what Peter Tatchell does so well is apply the same standards to every situation."

I assume PT's the 'Daddy', then?
  15. Its only gay if you cum.