Fnarr, fnarr!

I do like to trawl through the CiF section of the Gruniad from time to time, if only to see what's upsetting the bunny-huggers. This particular gem was posted in response to an article (link) by that nice Peter Tatchell, complaining about Jamaican "murder musicians", and brought on a particular Finbar Saunders moment - just thought I'd share!
OlLthieves
Comment No. 1289598
April 21 19:47
GBR
You cannot successfully intimidate people to accept homosexuality.

The more you push the more they will push back.

Learn to compromise or you'll be fighting loosing battles for the rest of your life.

The_Rattler said:
you need to Bi before you try.
shouldn't that be 'Try before you're bi'?

Uncivil_Servant said:
I do like to trawl through the CiF section of the Gruniad from time to time, if only to see what's upsetting the bunny-huggers. This particular gem was posted in response to an article (link) by that nice Peter Tatchell, complaining about Jamaican "murder musicians", and brought on a particular Finbar Saunders moment - just thought I'd share!
OlLthieves
Comment No. 1289598
GBR

Learn to compromise or you'll be fighting loosing battles for the rest of your life.
This chap seems to be rather versed in this subject..... :twisted:

dandanthechainsawman said:
Uncivil_Servant said:
OlLthieves
Comment No. 1289598
GBR

This chap seems to be rather versed in this subject..... :twisted:
Surely they're only not gay if they DON'T push back, well, that's what I heard the block 'Daddy' to some nig, wasn't me, er, of course... :roll:

I can't say I've heard any of 'Bounty Killer's' music, but I like the cut of his jib. Tatchell, by the way, is looking very slim.

Dont you just love the "Grauniad", wot a bunch of fcuking twerps.

civil_eng said:
Whiskybreath said:
I can't say I've heard any of 'Bounty Killer's' music, but I like the cut of his jib. Tatchell, by the way, is looking very slim.

Side affect of HIV/Aids perhaps?
Maybe he spits.

raggedy said:
Dont you just love the "Grauniad", wot a bunch of fcuking twerps.
That's a bit harsh raggedy: I've always found them to be an excellent barometer for how I should feel. Whenever I'm wondering what viewpoint to take on a particular subject, I go and see what the Guardian has to say. If they're moaning about it, then I know it's a good thing (if you see what I mean) and vice versa.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I think Tatchel is quite gifted myself (as in, someone has given him 'the gift')

Another comment....

"He's a pain in the arse, but what Peter Tatchell does so well is apply the same standards to every situation."

I assume PT's the 'Daddy', then?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sparky2339 The NAAFI Bar 9
cpunk The NAAFI Bar 15