Flying Spaghetti Monster destroys Windfarm

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Sympathetic_Reaction, Jan 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

2. Methinks someone from the Torygraph has spent rather too long down The Wig and Pen

3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Whats Bipeds view on this?

4. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Not very clever UFO pilots if they can't see the red warning lights on top of the turbines.

5. His noodleyness cares not for enviro-tax sheisters , piracy is for his disciples and his disciples alone!

This lighting on the pic of the old dear in the article raised a giggle though.

6. Praise, praise, incense, flowers and loads of cash money on the shrine of EM. Just covering for the weekend, chaps. Whenever the Sacred Name is uttered, I feel a trifle nervous.

7. Ice on blades, whole thing goes wonky and unbalanced, blade comes off , whacks the other blade , Endex.

The ice was placed there by the Grays.

8. Right, so after travelling gjillions of miles across the cosmos ET decides to go and have a shufty at rural Lincolnshire?

Fcuk me I thought an extra toe or two wouldn't have been that interesting to an octopus monster from space.

Fcuking inbred mongs. And I should know, I'm from there.

9. UFOs indeed ! I bet these people think bears sh*t in the woods aswell - daft c*nts !! :roll:

10. "Dorothy Willows — who lives half a mile from the scene of the hit-and-run — was in her car when “strange lights” loomed in the evening sky"

Dorothy said: “My husband Stephen was woken at 4am by the bang.”

So Dorothy was pottering around in her car the night before and saw lights but it was her hubby who was awoken by the bang ? hmmmm - I think Dorothy knows more than she is letting on and should prepare for a visit from Will Smith imminently !!

11. I think Dorothy is full of sh*t !! :twisted:

12. Would be interesting to find out how the damage was done. My only guess would be that someone threw some chains over two of the blades and had a tractor yank them down. No aircraft could do that without leaving a big smoking hole in the ground near by.

13. Just up the road from me. I didnt see fuckall lights.

Edit: Forget what i said, just had a quick look out the window and it's all kicking off.

[​IMG]