• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Flying Cars again,,,,,,,,

That's going to cock up the holding patterns over Stanstead. It looks like the solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

You fly to an aerodrome and still have to drive there and back. Big boy's toy.

Can you use it to descend safely to the ground from the top of a cliff whilst you hold Captain Kirk by the ankle?

If the answer is yes, then giz a cabby! Go on. Aww pleeeeease... I'll be your friend.
Alas the answer is no, but it cuts the grass mighty finely, even has a little box on the back for collecting the mowings.

That's going to cock up the holding patterns over Stanstead. It looks like the solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

You fly to an aerodrome and still have to drive there and back. Big boy's toy.
More aimed at the US market I would assume. Where 6-8 hour drives are common.

That is 6/8 hours to actually get somewhere not 6 hours sat in a traffic jam and the other 2 hours crawling the 30 miles you actually needed to drive.

I think its an awful idea. We will be swamped by asylum seekers flying over from France and Belgium etc. Not to mention that a flying car is a an ideal facility for terrorists to attack us.

Latest Threads