Fly the Flag

Democracy at work I'm afraid. If that's who are elected, that's what you must come to expect.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
As well as the comforting rattle of an overhead helicopter, I listened to one of the mental midgets explain that 'our boys were out in Afghanistan fighting for this flag'
If thats the case, everybody home. Let the Talibs keep it. We've got tons more.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using ARRSE mobile app

Christmas is a coming, and remind me again who pays for your beat up old car or peeling widows to be replaced after a bit of recreational rioting in Norn Ireland....

Is this about the Gay Pride flag and a pink rage or something?

That's about the only one flown off police stations I see.

I think we should all agree to fly the Jolly Roger. No one gets upset about free internet downloads.

Naomi Long can wave bye-bye to re-election in Belfast East I reckon.

Actually, she's not "Long". She's "Fat"

This was always going to happen, and I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner. Prod families have been leaving metropolitan Belfast for decades - my own family left in the mid 1970s. Prior to that, huge numbers packed up and moved to places like Rathcoole, which at one stage was the biggest housing estate in Western Europe.

Hi-Ho... At least they didn't wreck the beer tent and brattie wagon out front.

Naomi Long can wave bye-bye to re-election in Belfast East I reckon.

Actually, she's not "Long". She's "Fat"

This was always going to happen, and I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner. Prod families have been leaving metropolitan Belfast for decades - my own family left in the mid 1970s. Prior to that, huge numbers packed up and moved to places like Rathcoole, which at one stage was the biggest housing estate in Western Europe.
She's not that bad, I'd certainly give her one.

They might be ********* but they aren't savages
sav·age

[sav-ij] Show IPA adjective, noun, verb, sav·aged, sav·ag·ing.
adjective

1. fierce, ferocious, or cruel; untamed: savage beasts.

2. uncivilized; barbarous: savage tribes.

3. enraged or furiously angry, as a person.

4. unpolished; rude: savage manners.

5. wild or rugged, as country or scenery: savage wilderness.
Ticking a lot of the boxes.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
It's a step forward it's the first time the prods had a riot which didn't involve looting an off licence I notice there was trouble on the Albertbridge Rd. Thirty feet from an off licence, I'd be surprised if its still there this morning.
Christmas market no bucky or harp.just foreign muck.

Some wee idiot screeching "no surrender" through a window :(
Somehow I can't see the south keen on taking them any time soon.

Solve the problem deport the lot to the falklands west for the prods east for the taigs :)
Repopulate with the chinese from hong kong.
Uk gets an influx of hard working capital.
Falklands gets a population the loyalist will love it its cold and wet and theres a bunch of taigs over the water to fight with what more could they want:)

A lot of Councils on this side of the water only fly the flag on certain designated days. Mountain out of a molehill is the phrase that comes to mind!

Are you looking at the same picture as me?? She's fat, opinionated, nearly always wrong and has facial warts that Lemmy is jealous of.
And thats a problem because???
Pulse check ( and thats optional for some on here:()
Picky picky.