Fly the Flag

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by azimghur1990, Dec 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My thoughts?

2. Democracy at work I'm afraid. If that's who are elected, that's what you must come to expect.
  3. Exactly. It was put to a fair vote, and the people voted for the unionists. If you don't like it, leave. What's to gain from smashing the place up?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

As well as the comforting rattle of an overhead helicopter, I listened to one of the mental midgets explain that 'our boys were out in Afghanistan fighting for this flag'
    If thats the case, everybody home. Let the Talibs keep it. We've got tons more.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using ARRSE mobile app
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Exactly the responses I was expecting.
    I agree they are feckin savages.
  6. .
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Christmas is a coming, and remind me again who pays for your beat up old car or peeling widows to be replaced after a bit of recreational rioting in Norn Ireland....
  8. Is this about the Gay Pride flag and a pink rage or something?

That's about the only one flown off police stations I see.

I think we should all agree to fly the Jolly Roger. No one gets upset about free internet downloads.
  9. Naomi Long can wave bye-bye to re-election in Belfast East I reckon.

Actually, she's not "Long". She's "Fat"

This was always going to happen, and I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner. Prod families have been leaving metropolitan Belfast for decades - my own family left in the mid 1970s. Prior to that, huge numbers packed up and moved to places like Rathcoole, which at one stage was the biggest housing estate in Western Europe.
  10. Hi-Ho... At least they didn't wreck the beer tent and brattie wagon out front.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

They might be ********* but they aren't savages
  12. She's not that bad, I'd certainly give her one.
  13. Ticking a lot of the boxes.
    • Like Like x 1