Fluffy Sundays and Radio Therapy

Discussion in 'Old & Bold' started by Tremaine, Oct 31, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Forthe old n bold; Something's come over me, it's not man mustard, not even feeling generous for a change (**** that) ...whilst poking the laptop keys and surfing t'internet today there's been Radio 2 in the background all afternoon. I'm fcuking relaxed, I've even farking smiled at the juvenile troll offspring and bought some Maltesers, in a fit of madness totally out of character. Am I a radio anorak listening to Johnny Walker, Alan Titchmarsh, David Jacobs and Sunday half Hour, all without realising it's hardly heard outside of a feckin Church? ? I reckon I've gone churchwarden, or soft, barmy or just OLD .

Not long ago, it was Guns n Roses, Hendrix ,and stressed out to fcuk. Will I go pink and wrinkly soon? and start wearing gren V necked sweaters, trousers pulled up to my neck? And will I get MI?
  2. Don't worry. I listen to Radio 2 because they play AC/DC from time to time. Good stuff, like the live version of Whole Lotta' Rosie. Yet I've never heard Cheryl Cole, Jedward or the Goombay Dance Band gracing R2's airwaves.
  3. I heard Tony Blackburn's back soon with Pick of the Pops. BBC - Press Office - Tony Blackburn joins Radio 2 for Pick Of The Pops

You know, I really think all those chill out CD's and "whales noises" might be knocked in to a cocked hat by Radio 2 on a Sunday night. There I go again, third age syndrome...I'm as relaxed as a flaccid willy on the chest of an ample breasted maiden who's just received my DNA through the porthole :)