Flowery dress for sale on eBay

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
the feedback is rather interesting

Most pleasure I’ve had in years, it’s currently sitting in my flaps. Thank you.Buyer:
6***6 ( 77
)
During past month Beer Mat (#123129335113)

Brilliant serviceBuyer:
3***3 ( 150
)
During past 6 months SHOWER VIDEO CLIP 4 MINS 17 SECS Soapy Fun (#123096921329)

A con dont buy be warnedBuyer:
1***o ( 81
)
During past 6 months
  • Reply by amber99j (07-May-18 09:53):
    BEWARE Buyer constantly pestered me and wanted everything for free

"The 42-year-old said eBay needs to do something to stop her being bombarded with obscene responses from men"

Stop publishing photos of her tits might help...

the feedback is rather interesting

Most pleasure I’ve had in years, it’s currently sitting in my flaps. Thank you.Buyer:
6***6 ( 77
)
During past month Beer Mat (#123129335113)

Brilliant serviceBuyer:
3***3 ( 150
)
During past 6 months SHOWER VIDEO CLIP 4 MINS 17 SECS Soapy Fun (#123096921329)

A con dont buy be warnedBuyer:
1***o ( 81
)
During past 6 months
  • Reply by amber99j (07-May-18 09:53):
    BEWARE Buyer constantly pestered me and wanted everything for free
she sells a lot of 'Beermats'

Well a friend told me if you write private in the search box on eBay, a drop down menu appears. If you double click on private women's clothing you will find all sorts of women's under garments.

Some being modelled by young and not so young women who all appear to cater for the dirty old man type. Selling everything from their knickers to pic's and vid's.

You may require eye bleach, depending on your standards!!

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Well a friend told me if you write private in the search box on eBay, a drop down menu appears. If you double click on private women's clothing you will find all sorts of women's under garments.

Some being modelled by young and not so young women who all appear to cater for the dirty old man type. Selling everything from their knickers to pic's and vid's.

You may require eye bleach, depending on your standards!!
I think I will give that a miss !

I'm a bit concerned about arrsers (cough) accidentally finding pencill dresses on e-bay when in reality they are searching for v8 diesel engines and chainsaws and stuff.

I'm a bit concerned about arrsers (cough) accidentally finding v8 diesel engines and chainsaws etc on e-bay when in reality they are searching for pencil dresses and Daisy Duke shorts.
And they thank you for your concern :)