Flowers or Pledges for Fluffy Bunny

#6
There is always a need for money, whether it be buying a brick for the Royal Hospital Chelsea, SSAFA, H4H...the list is endless. But I think even though Fluffy's green fingers were famous on this here website, a lasting tribute would be better.


Who's going to organise this? Dave...Dave :p
 
#8
I know MDN has been thinking about this too.

msr
 
#9
Count me in for £20.
 
#11
Confused of Abroad here ...

1. What are the family's wishes?
2. What's the good cause? [Of many!]

I'm in, once I know what I'm in for, if you know what I mean ...
 
#12
I spoke with Radiowombat today (Fluffybunnys best pal)

When flowers were mentioned he wanted there to be something a little more permanent than something that smells pretty and dies in a few days.

It was suggested that there is a campaign running on here to send the injured and families of on holiday to some of the apartments kindly donated by Spanish Dave.

Fluffybunnys frau, clearly has other things on her mind at the minutes and am reluctant to call her about flowers and things.

With that in mind, with a paypal account already set up, if you want to donate for flowers simply mark that as such on the transaction and I will ensure it goes where is needed.

hooverbags@msn.com
 
#13
minister_doh_nut said:
I spoke with Radiowombat today (Fluffybunnys best pal)

When flowers were mentioned he wanted there to be something a little more permanent than something that smells pretty and dies in a few days.

It was suggested that there is a campaign running on here to send the injured and families of on holiday to some of the apartments kindly donated by Spanish Dave.

Fluffybunnys frau, clearly has other things on her mind at the minutes and am reluctant to call her about flowers and things.

With that in mind, with a paypal account already set up, if you want to donate for flowers simply mark that as such on the transaction and I will ensure it goes where is needed.

hooverbags@msn.com
Agreed. I will donate shortly.
 
#14
Well timed cross-posting, MDN!

I shall wait on the flanks, expecting a call for £££ to the appropriate cause.

BTW ... I didn't think Dave assigned a permanent apartment for good causes.

Listening ... out.
 
#15
I am sure there will be a good response at the wake too.

msr
 
#17
blue_sophist said:
BTW ... I didn't think Dave assigned a permanent apartment for good causes.
He didn't and doesn't he raleighed round alot of other Spanish property owners on the Costa del crime and they gave various weeks away, which they let out for 400 squids plus.

There is no way on earth any single one of these weeks is going wasted while I have blood pumping through my angry stem.

Fluffy bunny was heavily involved in this along with the furniture and room for Sellyoak.... I would assume he would prefer to see blokes on flights rather than a bunch of flowers and a hanging basket

I've been wrong once before though........ it was a long time ago however :D
 
#18
minister_doh_nut said:
blue_sophist said:
BTW ... I didn't think Dave assigned a permanent apartment for good causes.
He didn't and doesn't he raleighed round alot of other Spanish property owners on the Costa del crime and they gave various weeks away, which they let out for 400 squids plus.
There is no way on earth any single one of these weeks is going wasted while I have blood pumping through my angry stem.
Fluffy bunny was heavily involved in this along with the furniture and room for Sellyoak.... I would assume he would prefer to see blokes on flights rather than a bunch of flowers and a hanging basket
I've been wrong once before though........ it was a long time ago however :D
1. Glad to see Spanish Dave uses a bicycle ... global warming and all that :D
2. Concur fully with the concept of filling the spaces generously offered by El Ingles.
3. Do I send to hooverbags [in memory of Fluffy] or wait out for your next project?

old_blue_git@confusedoftaxhaven.com
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Top