• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Flowers for a shag - Pies for a fatty.

I used to use a company called Unirose who, for a fiver, would send a single, long-stemmed, red rose in a white satin-lined wooden box to the woman I fancied at any one time. Worked every time!

I used to use a company called Unirose who, for a fiver, would send a single, long-stemmed, red rose in a white satin-lined wooden box to the woman I fancied at any one time. Worked every time!
I'm starting a company called Exrose which, for Five Hundred Quid, will send a single, long-stemmed, dead rose and a pine box to the woman you want out of your life.

I'm starting a company called Exrose which, for Five Hundred Quid, will send a single, long-stemmed, dead rose and a pine box to the woman you want out of your life.
It's a sound business plan, but don't move into my territory and start sending long dead roadkill badgers to unloved persons.

My missus doesn't like getting flowers. I thought it was because she didn't like killing their beauty but it's probably down to her not wanting to have sex.

Hell, I knew that already.

Women are such dopes. If I buy one a bunch of flowers, I am guaranteed to get its knickers off. Actually, bouquet buying is quite a bit cheaper than using one of my regular hookers, which in these straitened times is something that cannot be ignored.
Takes more than a bunch of flowers. Half a bottle of Pimms should do it

If anyone wants to send me flowers, PM for my address. No sexual favours of any kind will be given out in exchange (well, maybe, depends on the flowers) but I will think nice thoughts of you. :)

Latest Threads