Florida teen jailed for being a twat.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Eighteen year old Penelope Soto didn't take the beak seriously and her social skills landed her in the chokey.

Florida Teen Penelope Soto Jailed for Giving Judge the Finger [VIDEO] - IBTimes UK

LA Times said:
As the judge was preparing to set her bond at $5,000, Soto then sarcastically said "adios" as she left. After being summoned back to appear in front of him, Rodriguez-Chomat then upped the bond to $10,000.
Visibly shocked by the decision, Soto asked "are you serious" before saying "f**k you" and giving him the finger as she walked from court.
Rodriguez-Chomat then called the defendant back again, charged her with contempt of court and sentenced her to 30 days in jail.

Yep it is good, she's now 'adult' and has learnt the hard way who's responsible for her actions.
Though perhaps she wouldn't be in the same position if her parents/guardians/zoo-keepers had given her a few guidelines earlier in life ?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
On the other hand, Ms Soto is now an internet hero and will emerge from jail in 2 weeks to appear on her own reality TV show near you.

scream 1.jpg

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
On the other hand, Ms Soto is now an internet hero and will emerge from jail in 2 weeks with a horrifically enlarged anus.
Edited to reflect natural justice.

With a gob that wide she could do a good BJ!
Sure she will get a few interviews, a magazine article & may be some tv work.
And in 5 years time people will say Who?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Hispanic justice in action, in Florida.

She is as dim as the day is long, looks half anorexic and, yes, could probably take your balls in whilst sucking yer dick..........but I would'nt.

If I was her brief I'd complain about the judge to the State. His "bye, bye" comment set of the chain of events, applying the "but for" rule.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
With a gob that wide she could do a good BJ!
Sure she will get a few interviews, a magazine article & may be some tv work.
And in 5 years time people will say Who?
A TCM.
Though where she's off it'll become more used to fishsocket.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Fucking have it you ginger Scotch dwarf.

[video=youtube;0NuTaQsMNaE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NuTaQsMNaE[/video]
Wrong on three counts, but the vid looks directed at my forebears. :)

If I was her brief I'd complain about the judge to the State. His "bye, bye" comment set of the chain of events, applying the "but for" rule.
Exactly, after seeing the video the judge does come across as partly responsible for the way the girl reacts. "Adios" seemed more than a reasonable response to "bye bye"

Sent via Tapatalk HD

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sorry. No offence to Zulu Nation. Some of my best friends are black and cannot afford shoes.
None taken, it was the kindly Shaka who banned izi-xatuba.
Balethe Baba !