Florida Teacher Sex Scandal

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by crabtastic, Nov 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051122/ap_on_re_us/teacher_sex

Can anyone even begin to fathom how much of a fecking legend the 14yr old boy who got to tap that ass is amongst his classmates now?

I'm just wondering about the conversation he had to have with his parents. Mum crying on the sofa about her little boy being violated like that while dad runs celebratory laps around the house, arms outstretched; returning inside only to whisper a quiet "Good drills, son" as mum goes to reach for the cooking sherry.

2. Who complained?

3. I don't know, but I'm guessing someone figured something was up when the kid was persistently grinning from ear to ear for a period of 6 months.

4. I'd never have complained when i was 14, unless she was crap

mind you this is a great quote 'She pleaded guilty to two counts of lewd and lascivious battery' is that violent sex then?

5. The Force is strong with this one.

6. His mum probably worked out that he'd stopped w*nking on account of the clean socks under his scratcher and put 2 and 2 together. Miserable cow eh?

I'll bet his old man is larging it up down the Sports Club. Bet he hasn't bought a drink in the past three months.

7. this is the stuff that schoolboy dreams (wet) are made of

'Turner, who had taught physical education and coached girls basketball for two years'....had trouble speaking as she tried to enter her plea to four counts of sexual battery stemming from encounters at the school.

8. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Bet his old man wishes he had brought her home!

[​IMG]

9. Lucky sod,I had to make do with a good old Thomas the Tank untill I was........................yrs old

10. lol... kids gunna be a legend... I would have asked the courts for leniancy

11. That looks like the same women!

12. I did my english teacher but that was when I was in 6th form an I was 17... filthy bitch she was too :)

13. i would hang out the back of her quite gladly and she can have some of my love porridge while she is doing porridge!!

14. Jammy Bastards. Massively ironic as well that both lads seemed to have porked the only two good looking birds (without surgery) in America. Who complained? I bet the kid is gutted!

Serves him right really for getting his cousin to victimise and harrass that Marion bird really! :lol: