Florida Teacher Sex Scandal

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051122/ap_on_re_us/teacher_sex

Can anyone even begin to fathom how much of a fecking legend the 14yr old boy who got to tap that ass is amongst his classmates now?

I'm just wondering about the conversation he had to have with his parents. Mum crying on the sofa about her little boy being violated like that while dad runs celebratory laps around the house, arms outstretched; returning inside only to whisper a quiet "Good drills, son" as mum goes to reach for the cooking sherry.

I don't know, but I'm guessing someone figured something was up when the kid was persistently grinning from ear to ear for a period of 6 months.

I'd never have complained when i was 14, unless she was crap

mind you this is a great quote 'She pleaded guilty to two counts of lewd and lascivious battery' is that violent sex then?

The boy told investigators the two had sex in a classroom at the school, located in Temple Terrace near Tampa, in her Riverview town house and once in a vehicle while his 15-year-old cousin drove them around Marion County.
The Force is strong with this one.

B

Biscuits_AB

crabtastic said:
I don't know, but I'm guessing someone figured something was up when the kid was persistently grinning from ear to ear for a period of 6 months.
His mum probably worked out that he'd stopped w*nking on account of the clean socks under his scratcher and put 2 and 2 together. Miserable cow eh?

I'll bet his old man is larging it up down the Sports Club. Bet he hasn't bought a drink in the past three months.

this is the stuff that schoolboy dreams (wet) are made of

'Turner, who had taught physical education and coached girls basketball for two years'....had trouble speaking as she tried to enter her plea to four counts of sexual battery stemming from encounters at the school.

Biscuits_AB said:
crabtastic said:
His mum probably worked out that he'd stopped w*nking on account of the clean socks under his scratcher and put 2 and 2 together. Miserable cow eh?

I'll bet his old man is larging it up down the Sports Club. Bet he hasn't bought a drink in the past three months.
Bet his old man wishes he had brought her home!

Lucky sod,I had to make do with a good old Thomas the Tank untill I was........................yrs old

i would hang out the back of her quite gladly and she can have some of my love porridge while she is doing porridge!!

Jammy Bastards. Massively ironic as well that both lads seemed to have porked the only two good looking birds (without surgery) in America. Who complained? I bet the kid is gutted!

Serves him right really for getting his cousin to victimise and harrass that Marion bird really! :lol:

Bloody hell I could do with a little lewd and lascivious battery from that, i look really cute in my schoolboy shorts too.

If i was the judge of the court, i would sentence her to nosh me off at least three times a day for the next 20 years!!!

I need more details:

What kind of sex did they have ? Was oral involved ? Did she take it up the arrse ?

I haven't felt this kind of jealously before and I don't like it.

ferkin kids are given everything the days, I was lucky to get a bloody beating. We were so ferkin poor we couldn't even afford masturbation.

tafmad said:
ferkin kids are given everything the days, I was lucky to get a bloody beating. We were so ferkin poor we couldn't even afford masturbation.
Fcuk me ,just spat beer all over me keyboard :D