Florida Sex Pests Made to Live Under a Bridge!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pantsoff, Jun 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. SEX PESTS

Wonderful idea and I quote

"I'm not here to support or endorse anything with regard to sexual offenders... However, they are living in squalor"

Marc Sarnoff
    City Commissioner

Well done you from the colonies! Carry on.

2. Adds a new slant to the old myth of the troll under the bridge.

If that was England police would already be containing an angry mob, and the Home Office would give the nonces new identities and a council house each.

3. Along the right lines for deling with kiddy-fiddlers, but a little bit harsh for shagging a 16 year old, I would have thought.

4. Perhaps he was a teacher and her the pupil.

5. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Age of consent in most of the states is 18. Anything younger is considered "statutary"...

6. Statutory !!

7. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

So I'm a spelling biff... Never claimed to be otherwise :D

8. Miami Vice, the Dolphins, Dexter and now this...is Miami the coolest State? 8) :twisted:

9. Well, personally, if I lived in Miami, I'd rather think that they were living somewhere under supervision and getting treatment, rather than "of no fixed abode", nothing to do all day except hang out with other (potentially more dangerous) predators, and free to come and go with no supervision and feeling that "what the hell, I may as well do it again, I've got nothing to lose".

Sorry if that's not a popular view.

10. Wish we could do the same here for pervs like that. Better still put them under a bridge and then collapse it on top of them. That'd be a start.

Why do apologists make excuses for these people?

11. No! Because Miami is a city and not a state, so roll your jacket sleeves down and get that speed boat full of nonces out of my drive.

12. I see your point.
    How about putting a big fukk off fence around them? Job done.

13. Really??? :oops:

Shuffles away nevously...........whistling!!!!!

Shame they don't enforce it within a certain polygamous, mysoginous, religious community which has a track record of much older guys taking child brides.

Then again, if they did, they'd need to build a pridge over the whole State!!!

14. At least now we know were Airborne Aircrew lives :roll:

15. Would have been better dropping them over the bridge. Preferably a tall one with some short cheesewire tied round the nuts.