Florida Sex Pests Made to Live Under a Bridge!

SEX PESTS

Wonderful idea and I quote

"I'm not here to support or endorse anything with regard to sexual offenders... However, they are living in squalor"

Marc Sarnoff
City Commissioner

Well done you from the colonies! Carry on.

Adds a new slant to the old myth of the troll under the bridge.

If that was England police would already be containing an angry mob, and the Home Office would give the nonces new identities and a council house each.

As we walk around the camp, with its tents and makeshift huts, lack of running water, electricity or any form of sewage, I meet Isaias, a 35-year-old Latino and former US Marine, who has been living at the camp for over two years.

He tells me how the state authorities simply drop offenders like him under the bridge and - as he puts it - let them fend for themselves.

"They don't give us no water, no food, no portable toilets, no money - nothing," he tells me.

Isaias - who served five years in prison for having sexual relations with a 16-year-old girl and is now out on parole - says that all that he and many of his neighbours under the bridge want is to be able to attempt to lead a normal life and move beyond their criminal past.
Along the right lines for deling with kiddy-fiddlers, but a little bit harsh for shagging a 16 year old, I would have thought.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
walt_of_the_walts said:
DeltaDog said:
a little bit harsh for shagging a 16 year old, I would have thought.
Perhaps he was a teacher and her the pupil.
Age of consent in most of the states is 18. Anything younger is considered "statutary"...

Trans-sane said:
walt_of_the_walts said:
DeltaDog said:
Age of consent in most of the states is 18. Anything younger is considered "statutary"...
Statutory !!

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
saintstone said:
Trans-sane said:
walt_of_the_walts said:
DeltaDog said:
Statutory !!
So I'm a spelling biff... Never claimed to be otherwise :D

Pantsoff said:
SEX PESTS

"I'm not here to support or endorse anything with regard to sexual offenders... However, they are living in squalor"

Marc Sarnoff
City Commissioner

Miami Vice, the Dolphins, Dexter and now this...is Miami the coolest State? 8) :twisted:

Well, personally, if I lived in Miami, I'd rather think that they were living somewhere under supervision and getting treatment, rather than "of no fixed abode", nothing to do all day except hang out with other (potentially more dangerous) predators, and free to come and go with no supervision and feeling that "what the hell, I may as well do it again, I've got nothing to lose".

Sorry if that's not a popular view.

Wish we could do the same here for pervs like that. Better still put them under a bridge and then collapse it on top of them. That'd be a start.

Why do apologists make excuses for these people?

Werewolf said:
Pantsoff said:
SEX PESTS

Marc Sarnoff
City Commissioner

Miami Vice, the Dolphins, Dexter and now this...is Miami the coolest State? 8) :twisted:
No! Because Miami is a city and not a state, so roll your jacket sleeves down and get that speed boat full of nonces out of my drive.

flamingo said:
Well, personally, if I lived in Miami, I'd rather think that they were living somewhere under supervision and getting treatment, rather than "of no fixed abode", nothing to do all day except hang out with other (potentially more dangerous) predators, and free to come and go with no supervision and feeling that "what the hell, I may as well do it again, I've got nothing to lose".

Sorry if that's not a popular view.
I see your point.
How about putting a big fukk off fence around them? Job done.

Trans-sane said:
Age of consent in most of the states is 18.
Really??? :oops:

Shuffles away nevously...........whistling!!!!!

Shame they don't enforce it within a certain polygamous, mysoginous, religious community which has a track record of much older guys taking child brides.

Then again, if they did, they'd need to build a pridge over the whole State!!!

After the local laws were enacted, Florida's correctional authorities found there was virtually nowhere else for these people to live and began dropping them off at the bridge.
Would have been better dropping them over the bridge. Preferably a tall one with some short cheesewire tied round the nuts.

saintstone said:
Trans-sane said:
walt_of_the_walts said:
DeltaDog said:
Statutory !!
Stationary, does that mean you can get the little fcukers to stand still!

Oh how I wish in the UK . . .

However, with the Human Rights Act 1998, we have to accept that everyone has the luxury of shelter under the said act, even if they fiddle with kiddies. (Or so we'd led to believe by the liberals)

If you also believe the egotistic psychobabbalists we have accept nonce's as victims too. Oh Dear! :roll:

As for the US Marine & the 16 yr old, the law is the law. In certain countires the law is a lot more . .err . . relaxed (and stricter as well) Age of Consent

We could start with the Humber Bridge and for a more regional approach use the Severn Bridge, (choice of two there) and Forth Bridge

Ideally wait for the tide to be going out, don't want the buggers washing up upstream and frightening the anglers or little kiddies paddling in the crystal clear waters.

t'would also provide gainful employment for some locals keeping the river banks clean and making sure any floaters get sunk.

I am sure there would be scope to get a reality tv programme out of this using 09 numbers to generate a bit of cash so it could end up being self financing, maybe voting to see which perv gets evicted next.

Maybe we could fire the winner from the top of Beachy Head in an industrial sized version of Joey_Deacons_Lad's Squirrel Catapult (see his sig)

In fact that could be used to return the illegal immigrants who have entered the country from France, make the buggers think again if they saw a few of their compatriots flying back.

Oh I'm on a roll now, whats the number of the Justice Ministry?