Floody fake....fire walt

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
That sounds like a succesful walting mission. Thank fcuk he didn't endanger any lives, or did he?

So that's an "employee" of the fire service that isn't concerned about thier rate of pay? :oops:

Jeez , What next Airline pilot walt.........ladies and gentleman sorry we have just found out that the pilot is in fact a taxi driver from Enfield or a Prime Minister walt.........wait......no ?

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
dante242 said:
Jeez , What next Airline pilot walt.........ladies and gentleman sorry we have just found out that the pilot is in fact a taxi driver from Enfield or a Prime Minister walt.........wait......no ?
The current Prime Minister is a Walt.

After all, no-one elected him, did they?

So Walts have taken over the world................ , seems "fire walt" did a reasonable job I will assume without training and expensive boots, FBU will love this :D

I could not believe it, whats next a St Johns Ambulance walt!!!!!!!!

Stilts

While I am not condoning his actions, three days and no one there noticed he did not know his arrse from his elbow, or is that "normal" for a Fireman Sam Boss-type???? Does Dale the Snail know him, she is a Scouse and tells me she is a genuine fire fighter too!

You would have thought the other trumpton would have noticed how sh!te he was at volleyball and the fact he didn't arrive at work in a black minicab.