• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Floody fake....fire walt

Jeez , What next Airline pilot walt.........ladies and gentleman sorry we have just found out that the pilot is in fact a taxi driver from Enfield or a Prime Minister walt.........wait......no ?

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
dante242 said:
Jeez , What next Airline pilot walt.........ladies and gentleman sorry we have just found out that the pilot is in fact a taxi driver from Enfield or a Prime Minister walt.........wait......no ?
The current Prime Minister is a Walt.

After all, no-one elected him, did they?

So Walts have taken over the world................ , seems "fire walt" did a reasonable job I will assume without training and expensive boots, FBU will love this :D

While I am not condoning his actions, three days and no one there noticed he did not know his arrse from his elbow, or is that "normal" for a Fireman Sam Boss-type???? Does Dale the Snail know him, she is a Scouse and tells me she is a genuine fire fighter too!

Latest Threads