Floody fake....fire walt

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by frog_face, Jul 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He must he thought he was the man of action.

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

That sounds like a succesful walting mission. Thank fcuk he didn't endanger any lives, or did he?

3. So that's an "employee" of the fire service that isn't concerned about thier rate of pay? :oops:

4. Been done old chap

ARRSE

5. Jeez , What next Airline pilot walt.........ladies and gentleman sorry we have just found out that the pilot is in fact a taxi driver from Enfield or a Prime Minister walt.........wait......no ?

6. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

The current Prime Minister is a Walt.

After all, no-one elected him, did they?

7. So Walts have taken over the world................ , seems "fire walt" did a reasonable job I will assume without training and expensive boots, FBU will love this :D

8. I could not believe it, whats next a St Johns Ambulance walt!!!!!!!!

Stilts

9. How come he went to jail and that Scots w4nker Mo didn't?

10. While I am not condoning his actions, three days and no one there noticed he did not know his arrse from his elbow, or is that "normal" for a Fireman Sam Boss-type???? Does Dale the Snail know him, she is a Scouse and tells me she is a genuine fire fighter too!

11. You would have thought the other trumpton would have noticed how sh!te he was at volleyball and the fact he didn't arrive at work in a black minicab.

12. And that he didn't call a strike because his boots were wet.

13. Where I live there are loads of people pretending to be fireman, taxi drivers, builders, decorators, doormen... err hang on a minute..