Floods

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Yorkshire_Warrior, Jun 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anybody else been put on stand by for CCRF due to the floods? Just has a phone call to be called in. Looks like all the CCRF ex's in the past will pay off 8O

Y_W

2. better hurry up lads or the Legion of Frontiersmen will beat you to it! :lol:

3. I'm watching to see if the situation in Worcestershire gets any worse, if it does then I'll start getting my kit ready.

4. LoL dont be silly ther just playing with you 8O 8O

5. Could do with a couple of sandbags from the stores meself, had a foot and a half of water in both gardens last Saturday, braced for more rain tonight.

I've only got a bucket!

6. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

Mate, you know that the geeks from RayNet will have already hitched up their caravans and will have taken up the best parking spots/comms sites.

7. As long as my next office is a few foot higher I don't mind. Have they started building it yet?

8. Got asked if we wanted an extra 2 and a half days pay by filling sandbags all weekend. Good job that emergencies only happen on weekends eh?

Much fun as it sounds, I shall save myself for Ex Yorkshire Warrior and be drinking in the rain instead! ;)

9. HMMMMM filling sand bags in the sand pit or filling sand bags in Shefield.

Not much difference, me thinks, :(

10. :D

I bet the natives in Sheffield are, in general, a bit friendlier!

Litotes

11. Yea funny enough when I went in and did my stores check I was a dozon or so sandbags lighter when I left...... 8O :? 8O :? 8O :? 8O :? 8O :?

12. No, they're not. And they're better armed!

13. Being a soft southern shandy drinky puff I have more difficulty understanding our northern cousions. :? :safe:

14. why ieaa pet,