Floods

Has anybody else been put on stand by for CCRF due to the floods? Just has a phone call to be called in. Looks like all the CCRF ex's in the past will pay off 8O

Y_W

Yorkshire_Warrior said:
Has anybody else been put on stand by for CCRF due to the floods? Just has a phone call to be called in. Looks like all the CCRF ex's in the past will pay off

Y_W
LoL dont be silly ther just playing with you 8O 8O

Could do with a couple of sandbags from the stores meself, had a foot and a half of water in both gardens last Saturday, braced for more rain tonight.

I've only got a bucket!

RP578

LE
Book Reviewer
polar said:
So does that mean 38 Sigs ... been warned off
Mate, you know that the geeks from RayNet will have already hitched up their caravans and will have taken up the best parking spots/comms sites.

RP578 said:
Mate, you know that the geeks from RayNet will have already hitched up their caravans and will have taken up the best parking spots/comms sites.
As long as my next office is a few foot higher I don't mind. Have they started building it yet?

polar said:
See this http://www.arrse.com/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=1360468.html#1360468

So does that mean 38 Sigs and 4 Yorks have both been warned off

(I've not been warned off)
Got asked if we wanted an extra 2 and a half days pay by filling sandbags all weekend. Good job that emergencies only happen on weekends eh?

Much fun as it sounds, I shall save myself for Ex Yorkshire Warrior and be drinking in the rain instead! ;)

HMMMMM filling sand bags in the sand pit or filling sand bags in Shefield.

Not much difference, me thinks, :(

SparkySteve said:
Could do with a couple of sandbags from the stores meself, had a foot and a half of water in both gardens last Saturday, braced for more rain tonight.

I've only got a bucket!
Yea funny enough when I went in and did my stores check I was a dozon or so sandbags lighter when I left...... 8O :? 8O :? 8O :? 8O :? 8O :?

Being a soft southern shandy drinky puff I have more difficulty understanding our northern cousions. :? :safe:

nut-strangler said:
why ieaa pet,
I think the phrase your struggling with is "Wey aye pet!" which is mainly used in the North East of England, eg Newcastle and Northumberland.
Sheffield as any good Northumbrian will tell you is in the South. With anywhere south of Sheffield being in France or on the equator!

South of the Border and North of the Wall, Independence for Northumberland!!!!!

brucewillis said:
nut-strangler said:
why ieaa pet,
I think the phrase your struggling with is "Wey aye pet!" which is mainly used in the North East of England, eg Newcastle and Northumberland.
Sheffield as any good Northumbrian will tell you is in the South. With anywhere south of Sheffield being in France or on the equator!

South of the Border and North of the Wall, Independence for Northumberland!!!!!
Bruce Willis stars in the next block buster Hollywood epic - Bravehard. Helping his Northdumbrian mates fight off the poofs from down south!!
Hold on, I'll just call Spielberg!

Not hearsay, I was told directly from one of SOniC's gang as there was confusion and they were seeking clarity over a rumour that 38 had been called out. Someone in 2 Bde gave me confirmatory call later on to advise that it was actually 34 stood up by 15 Bde .... although I've seen nothing in the local press .... yet!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HectortheInspector The Intelligence Cell 18
D The NAAFI Bar 192
D Current Affairs, News and Analysis 2