Floods. And why I am better than you

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
Hey Bro. I feel your pain. You are hammering up the M6 in your cheap fucking reps car to your bird who is dealing with minced shite erupting from the en-suite khazi in the Council house she inherited from her Dad and the 'Conservatory' that you and your mates installed a week last Friday is knee deep in water?

Cry me a river.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
It's been lovely and sunny in Tidworth, if a bit breezy. The only flooding was the silly bint who decided to make a bed up when she was stagging on, and promptly went to sleep. And got caught. And fined £1500.00. Floods of tears there.

For many the question; why a hundred generations chose not to build on the floodplain, until Bovis homes bought the plot for a song, has been answered!

It's been lovely and sunny in Tidworth, if a bit breezy. The only flooding was the silly bint who decided to make a bed up when she was stagging on, and promptly went to sleep. And got caught. And fined £1500.00. Floods of tears there.
Ahahah! Which barracks was that on?!

£1500???!!!! Them are some pretty expensive Zzzzz's!

There's room at the top they're telling you still,

But first you must learn how to smile as you kill,

If you want to be like the folks on the hill.

I made sure our house was uphill before we bought it.....

Having a house on top of a hill is a slight bugger when walking home from the pub, but makes me feel good when all the chav houses on the flood plains are knee deep in sewage!!

I live in a house on the middle of a hill. It just swooshes past me. If the River Swale bursts it's banks, it's got a long way to go to get to me.

Just seen on the One Show that St Helens is flooded. Let's hope they do a good job this time.

Well if people insist on living on flood plains, and then everyone concrete/flags over their gardens so they can park their corsas, so ending up with no natural soakage , what do they expect?
all I can say is...boo hoo sob sob.

What got me was the guest house owner - who had been flooded out in 2008 - complaining on the 6.00 news that 'it's happened again' Fucking dickhead.

Hope all the dozy twats drown or catch bubonic plague, or similar from the sewage, then perhaps our Insurance premiums will come down.