Flightradar 24

Ritch

LE
So after 17 hours and 53 minutes, the Qantas 787-9 is an 70 minutes from touchdown in Sydney.

Screenshot_20191019-202111.jpg

I wonder how long it'll be before the Kangaroo route is done - LHR to Sydney or an even longer route LHR to NZ?

I’ve done an 18 hour AWACS sortie (including 8 hrs where I couldn’t leave my seat!), and 12 hours in a sleeping bag on the floor of a C-17.

Both were infinitely better than even 10hrs in your average economy cabin!

Enough said!

Regards,
MM

Ritch

LE
I’ve done an 18 hour AWACS sortie (including 8 hrs where I couldn’t leave my seat!), and 12 hours in a sleeping bag on the floor of a C-17.

Enough said!

Regards,
MM
I recently did a 10.5 hour stint in economy in a 747 and I found it quite enjoyable... Considering there were only about 10 people in the rear with me and I had an entire row to stretch out on. :D

I recently did a 10.5 hour stint in economy in a 747 and I found it quite enjoyable... Considering there were only about 10 people in the rear with me and I had an entire row to stretch out on. :D
That does make an enormous difference.

But I’d still take the floor of a C-17!

Regards,
MM

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

Enough said!

Regards,
MM
Exactly. Short haul, couple of hours in economy is ok. Long haul, save and enjoy rather than endure.

Exactly. Short haul, couple of hours in economy is ok. Long haul, save and enjoy rather than endure.
The days when the military would pay for business class for journeys beyond a certain distance are sadly just a fond memory these days...unless you're in DE&S that is.

Regards,
MM

Enough said!

Regards,
MM
Of you're a short arrse like me, economy isn't too bad. I usually wedge myself into a corner and get my head down. A couple of drinks beforehand usually help.

Latest Threads