Flightradar 24

Blimey, I've had to do some tedious things in my time, but that must be really dull for the flight crew. Bit of left hand down and hold it there for two or three hours.

However they do get to fly back to Geilenkirchen and enjoy the great social life. Ahhh, wait a mo.....
The NATO restaurant was outstanding for E3.50

Which one? The old O club or the Rotodome?

Three closed in recent years. There was the Sentry club, which was schnitzels, currywurst, burgers and fries; the Sentry, for SNCOs; and the Cosy Corner which was a good little restaurant. Now there's just the two.
I think it was only open lunch time. Just a short drive from Brunssum, I might have changed the sections lunch from 1 hr to 1.5 hr

Looks like Warton is having some of their ILS/Radar systems checked today.
This bugger has been flying low over my house doing circuits for the past half hour!

warton.JPG

Looks like Warton is having some of their ILS/Radar systems checked today.
This bugger has been flying low over my house doing circuits for the past half hour!

View attachment 392996
For their size those Diamonds are noisy little sods. We have one down here that spends a lot of time doing circuits. In fact, I just checked and it's painting the sky blue right now.

Diamond.jpg

When I go into the site I don’t see any military aircraft, is that because I don’t login.
Which site? You won't see many, if any, military on Flightradar or Planefinder. On ADS-B Exchange you will see most of them and can use the filters (Menu/Options/Filters/click on drop-down & select Military) to select only military if you prefer.

The AvGeek Gods have smiled on me today as I'll be returning to Heathrow from Seattle on my first 747 later.

Which site? You won't see many, if any, military on Flightradar or Planefinder. On ADS-B Exchange you will see most of them and can use the filters (Menu/Options/Filters/click on drop-down & select Military) to select only military if you prefer.
Ah I was using flight radar. Many thanks for the steer to ADS-B looks much more interesting and I can see some time being spent there.

Latest Threads