Flightradar 24

Is that some form of Drs and Nurses game?
Playing at Medicals?
Guess whose bollocks?
Or some such.
It’s been stormy here so the sea’s rough. Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Ploka Dot Bikini nil, Atlantic Ocean 1. No bollocks.

It's all gangbangs and orgies in the cockpit when the autopilot is engaged, isn't it?
If you’re French. YouTube is your friend. I’m given to understand that Part 2 is in the custody of a certain Has Been Rodent...

As for me, Social Media Policy, Married, Big Pension Pot.

Out.

It’s been stormy here so the sea’s rough. Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Ploka Dot Bikini nil, Atlantic Ocean 1. No bollocks.

If you’re French. YouTube is your friend. I’m given to understand that Part 2 is in the custody of a certain Has Been Rodent...

As for me, Social Media Policy, Married, Big Pension Pot.

Out.
I remember seeing that. You can tell what would happen when the flight landed.

Fair do's. Plod on, get the job done and get out with a comfy life!

1546951062442.png

KC135T, KC135R and an F15E tooling around North York's this lunchtime, didn't get a readout of the speed but the F15 was certainly rumbling as he came in from the west, nice thing for a change was I saw him as plenty of clear sky today.

Yeah, it went down yesterday afternoon. Was hoping there'd be good news when I awoke this morning but no beacon was detected from the ejection seats. Looks like a total loss in snowy conditions in the mountains.
The aircraft went down in woods about 15km from us. They found the two aircrew yesterday. Sadly, both died. RIP
ETA: The weather was pretty shitty when they went down. It snowed all day (about 10") and there were strong northerly winds.

The aircraft went down in woods about 15km from us. They found the two aircrew yesterday. Sadly, both died. RIP
ETA: The weather was pretty shitty when they went down. It snowed all day (about 10") and there were strong northerly winds.
Shit. :(

There was an Antonov AN12 out of Manchester in the small hours. Damn near shit myself when it overflew Sheffield a few minutes after takeoff. Only 12,000ft up and I heard it coming for miles. A real gutteral sound.

There was an Antonov AN12 out of Manchester in the small hours. Damn near shit myself when it overflew Sheffield a few minutes after takeoff. Only 12,000ft up and I heard it coming for miles. A real gutteral sound.
One flew over our house a few weeks ago at 2am. Very low. It rattled the windows. I had no idea what it was until I checked the app.
I thought the jerries had decided to have another crack at us. Then I discovered it was the Ruskies & was even more worried.

One flew over our house a few weeks ago at 2am. Very low. It rattled the windows. I had no idea what it was until I checked the app.
I thought the jerries had decided to have another crack at us. Then I discovered it was the Ruskies & was even more worried.
They seem to be quite regular. Wonder if they're stocking up on Novichok?

This was this morning, I checked the news a couple of times with nothing reported.
I assume "GND" means Ground and also assume the Red track means he is down.
Very weird.
1547482612124.png

Latest Threads