Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flightradar 24

Look a bit conspicuous a 747 or the like tooling round the back streets of West Yorkshire.
Plenty of room for hammers though. Pallet loads!

Ritch

LE
20210117_134943.jpg

Lorry drivers murder more prostitutes.
I’ve a special bit of Axminster and a nicely balanced ballpein hammer ready for the next person who alludes to bus / lorry drivers.

Ritch

LE
Three GOLD tankers dragging four fast air assets over from the US. Look to be landing in the UK.

Screenshot_20210117-155033_Sky Scan World.jpg

I’ve a special bit of Axminster and a nicely balanced ballpein hammer ready for the next person who alludes to bus / lorry drivers.
You were right beefer! A hammer man!!!

Or my wallet :mrgreen:
Nothing worse than a pilot dropping his wallet in the aft lavs of a 747 -400 and disembarking pax before realising
5s5Xf.jpg

Used to have a great set of pictures of IIRC a Chinese 400 - which they dropped on its nose - they then raised it on airbags a) a bit to far and almost dropped it on its tail and B) had clearly requested the Emperor himself to supervise as nothing else explains why the rear jackstay?* was left near the aircraft -which was readilly identifiable in the images from below the horizontal stab, unfortunatly it was also identifiable on top of the horizontal stab.

No longer have my images of the C130 Talon? either - that which didnt get the Notam about Baghdad airport and found the 2ft deep 30ft *30ft hole in said runway at around 100 kts.

*Its what we allways called it but i dont know if that was the actual boeing name

Last edited:
Wonder what they were up to
Usual training flight. They'd fly over from the states, bomb Spadeadam, bomb another electric range in Italy (Sigonella springs to mind), whizz around the med, then fly back.

Ritch

LE
Wonder what they were up to
Usual training flight. They'd fly over from the states, bomb Spadeadam, bomb another electric range in Italy (Sigonella springs to mind), whizz around the med, then fly back.
The past five flights have been seen to intimidate Iran.

They've flown to the Strait of Gib. Stuck to the water until reaching Israel and then turn back. Haven't been near Italy at all. It's just been a pure demonstration of US air power.

I'm not feeling the love for the Truckies ... :p

8530265728_44828e3fb0_c.jpg

Ritch

LE
I spent the night (due to insomnia) tootling about on my Android flight sim.

Did a DHL 757 from Manchester to Heathrow. I don't know what the pilots will make of my accuracy re: take off and landing stats. My report card:

Screenshot_20210118-053453_RFS.jpg