Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flightradar 24

Ritch

LE
Small. In Qatar right now they're launching 70-80 KC135 per day from Al Udaid. Most come back having not given any fuel away. Got to dump it because they're too heavy to land.

Why are they launching that many? Can't imagine there's that much need for all that fuel.

Why are they launching that many? Can't imagine there's that much need for all that fuel.
Where is there fighting going on close by that needs fighters/mud movers on CAP? ;-)
Will see for myself in a months time, going over for work. One week quarantine and I'll be back for Xmas.

Ritch

LE
Where is there fighting going on close by that needs fighters/mud movers on CAP? ;-)
Will see for myself in a months time, going over for work. One week quarantine and I'll be back for Xmas.

Ha, yes I know that but 70-80 seems a tad excessive. Especially when you say a lot are coming back without dishing out a gallon or two.

What do you do out there, is it ATC?

Ha, yes I know that but 70-80 seems a tad excessive. Especially when you say a lot are coming back without dishing out a gallon or two.

What do you do out there, is it ATC?
I'm an ATC consultant. Friend of mine won a massive contract to upgrade their ATC systems and bring them into the 21st century in time for FIFA2022 . Things are very very tight on times now because most of the contracts take minimum 6 months to be awarded and the clock is ticking down to be ready in time.

Ritch

LE
I'm an ATC consultant. Friend of mine won a massive contract to upgrade their ATC systems and bring them into the 21st century in time for FIFA2022 . Things are very very tight on times now because most of the contracts take minimum 6 months to be awarded and the clock is ticking down to be ready in time.

Sounds like a nice gig though! All expenses paid for?

Sounds like a nice gig though! All expenses paid for?
Oh yes, plus daily rate of pay. Last year it was Indonesia, trips to a couple of the islands plus a week in Bali.

Ritch

LE
Oh yes, plus daily rate of pay. Last year it was Indonesia, trips to a couple of the islands plus a week in Bali.

Lucky git. I don't suppose you need someone to come push your wheeled suitcase?

NATO A330 MRTT doing training through EINN Shannon today. Like a Voyager but with the boom we should have had...

Also ELVIS33 has left the island.

Attachments

• T-054_2020-09-20.png
    T-054_2020-09-20.png
    295.7 KB · Views: 18

Ritch

LE
NASA's 747SP flying observatory is just north of Shetland right now.

20200930_164536.jpg

Ritch

LE
That's a good find mate, not one I've ever seen on any of the FR sites before.

Cheers!

I spotted it for the first time on Freedar a couple of weeks ago, flying very high over Montana. No idea where it's heading to now but I seem to recall it has to go for maintenance on its scientific equipment every so often in Germany so might be a good bet.

I have no idea what made these, by the time I got home to check the radar they were long gone.
View attachment 508860

Quite possibly just one aircraft but jet stream at high altitude dispersing the chemtrail contrail.

Either that or a top attack weapon that seems to have done for the cycle path signs in the foreground.

Quite possibly just one aircraft but jet stream at high altitude dispersing the chemtrail contrail.

Either that or a top attack weapon that seems to have done for the cycle path signs in the foreground.
There was a similar photo in the local press, someone had commented they were F15's(4 of) heading back south.
As for the signs, they are village signs, persec and all that;)