Flightradar 24

Not many military flights appear on this app, but one that does regularly is one from Calgary - Brize using Voyager/A330. The flight is usually RRRxxx
Why would it be so frequent? Is there an RAF base there?

Hippohunter

On ROPS
On ROPs
Gardner6LXB It could be for the BATUS exercises at Suffield near Medicine Hat as Calgary is the biggest airport in the area. I flew to Calgary for exercise Med Man 2 in 86.

Was that a wah?

Jet2.
I actually changed the dates that I flew so that I could use the 757 instead of the 737-8's.

Flew out on G-LSAI
Returned on G-LSAD
Wise move. The NG is a sh*d

Not the longest flight the Antonov AN124 has ever made.

View attachment 347284
I wonder what it was taking out of Wattisham, Apaches, REME, Injineers?*

*When I was at college, doing Engineering there was a cartoon on the wall, with a 'Plug' from the Beano like character and the caption "To yers ago I cudn't spel Injineer, now I ar one"

I wonder what it was taking out of Wattisham, Apaches, REME, Injineers?*

*When I was at college, doing Engineering there was a cartoon on the wall, with a 'Plug' from the Beano like character and the caption "To yers ago I cudn't spel Injineer, now I ar one"
Apache back from California

ADSB shows a USN E6 TACAMO over the North Sea between Norfolk and Lincs.

I don’t think we get many of those around here?

Amateurs. What’s the dogleg all about?

Bristol to Cardiff, 757, 4 minutes.

Allegedly.
I think the dogleg was to merge in with other traffic.

The An-124 is currently heading this way again just going over the Welsh coast. Reg. UR-82072

The other regular (semi-military) Voyager flight on Flightradar is the Brize -Cape Verde - MPA airbridge, although it doesn’t always show even if it’s flying.
A lot of the time, it's out of the range of the FR receivers.

Latest Threads