Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flightradar 24

Ritch

LE
[/PERSEC]

North-west Lincolnshire.

1100 hrs, yesterday.

[PERSEC]

Well I know a QRA launched yesterday for a couple of pesky Russian Blackjacks but they left from Leuchars.

It could simply be they were on the way to the exercises yesterday out in the North Sea. Everything was up there. Dutch F16's, USAF F15's and F35's as well as the RAF's.

They've been out again in force today, pretty low level over our heads and storming out to see before gaining altitude.

Teg61

Old-Salt
Herc out playing from Leuchars at the moment.
AC8C5B2D-6BFB-4CFC-9B11-78861026CFEC.jpeg

There's a fat Albert stooging about over the Tay Estuary for the last hour
Going in circles. I am sure I can hear a chopper as well, but it's not showing up on the radar

Ritch

LE
There's a fat Albert stooging about over the Tay Estuary for the last hour
Going in circles. I am sure I can hear a chopper as well, but it's not showing up on the radar

Choppers are sketchy at the best of times.

ZW Clanger

Old-Salt
Can hear this P8 but can’t see it... current on the coast in Cornwall, he’s a long way from home today unless they plan to forward deploy to St Mawgan - like Nimrod used to be.
7A1ECEF9-41F2-4F43-B68F-ADAF7A03AD1E.png

Old-Salt
I had been wondering what all the Spitfire sightings were, when I was told yesterday that it was flying a circuit of all the UK NHS hospitals. All round Scotland today and off to NI to do them tomorrow and finish in Wales tomorrow afternoon and then back to Duxford.

He came over me at about 500ft this morning.

Ritch

LE
I had been wondering what all the Spitfire sightings were, when I was told yesterday that it was flying a circuit of all the UK NHS hospitals. All round Scotland today and off to NI to do them tomorrow and finish in Wales tomorrow afternoon and then back to Duxford.

He came over me at about 500ft this morning.

At the minute (19:05) the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Spitfire Mark 16 is up.

20200917_191638.jpg

Won't they let us take part?:)
The formation is always international, and we've always taken part in the past, the yanks too, for the drop on Ginkel Heath. I don't know what's happening this year.

Can hear this P8 but can’t see it... current on the coast in Cornwall, he’s a long way from home today unless they plan to forward deploy to St Mawgan - like Nimrod used to be.
Ahem! Newquay International Airport.

Anyone know if the Army Parachute Centre Cessna should show up oh Flight Radar etc, as it just flew over our village but I could not get anything. It also chucked out a couple of “streamers” before legging it any idea what they were doing.?