Flightradar 24

Ritch

LE
I did wonder how long it'd be before Shadow was used!

I had a four ship of F15E fly over me in Patterdale yesterday lunch time!

Sitting there having a pint listening to dads tell their sons all about them,
I was on the East Coast last week and had a three ship of them heading out to sea, low and fast. Was quite a sight!

Slime

LE
I did wonder how long it'd be before Shadow was used!

I was on the East Coast last week and had a three ship of them heading out to sea, low and fast. Was quite a sight!
A shadow often flies directly over my house.
I know a lot of the work I do isn’t the best quality, but surely it’s not bad enough for the RAF to want to check it out :)

Ritch

LE
A shadow often flies directly over my house.
I know a lot of the work I do isn’t the best quality, but surely it’s not bad enough for the RAF to want to check it out :)
Are you sure it isn't the TV license fraud team checking to see if you're sponging?

Slime

LE

Slime

LE
Sorry, mixed you up with somebody else. God knows how but I mixed you up with Boss Hogg. My bad.
I wondered if you meant BWB :)

Sadly, my boy passed away in March. After having Cirona virus I’m still not well enough to have a new bundle of joy in my life :(

R0B

War Hero
P8 doing the taxi hailing job today. It's a bit late - I think most of the Doctors and scientists set off before first light. Sky had a helicopter in the same area yesterday

Radar2ScreenSnapz092.png

P8 doing the taxi hailing job today. It's a bit late - I think most of the Doctors and scientists set off before first light. Sky had a helicopter in the same area yesterday

View attachment 496501
The P8 will see Where they left from, which will enable the French to interdict them. In a ideal world.

Ritch

LE
Very busy in the North Sea today. A Voyager is up, along with multiple Cobham Falcon's and what seems to be a huge exercise for Hawks. The Valor calling, a USAF Gulfstream is having to fly round it all.

Screenshot_20200813-102519.jpg

Ritch

LE
The server doesn't seem to be responding, not sure if that means it's gone now or a technical issue.
It'll be the latter. They're always going down.

Oops

War Hero
Screenshot_20200814-165820.png

The ex is due back from NI this morning, jolly decent of the Crabs to provide such a deterrent...
Not that usual to see such a turnout over this side .
Eta. There was a two ship just North of Anglesey also, that disappeared off the screen just as I 'clicked' ...
Hope it wasn't something I did!

Latest Threads