Flightradar 24

No redundancies at our place! Phased return from furlough to 80% then 90% then 100% pay / rostered hours.

No demotions and I get to keep my job as a Trainer too.

I know it’s not FR related but many have sent messages of support for which I’m most grateful so I thought I’d share the good news! Couldn’t be happier.
That's fantastic news for all concerned, but I'm particularly glad for you!

Ah. But that link doesn’t work for me. It’s unreadable due to my ad blocker, M’lud.

Cheers Trig.
I read my own one 20 mins ago.

R0B

War Hero
Interesting circuit by SNAPSHOT01 today. I think there's an exercise at STANTA.

ETA: 40nm radius

FinderScreenSnapz051.png

Last edited:

Ritch

LE
No redundancies at our place! Phased return from furlough to 80% then 90% then 100% pay / rostered hours.

No demotions and I get to keep my job as a Trainer too.

I know it’s not FR related but many have sent messages of support for which I’m most grateful so I thought I’d share the good news! Couldn’t be happier.
I've only just seen this. Great news mate - I'm well pleased for you.

Ritch

LE
Dont see many C5s nowadays

View attachment 490128
I think USAF has about 120 of the upgraded C5 "Super Galaxy" in service. They're going to be around for a long while too as they've had a complete overhaul with upgraded avionics, engines etc.

Quite often you see them heading from Dover AFB to Ramstein.

Ritch

LE
@Grim_Squeaker85 - I've provided duff info. A lot of C5's were retired before modernisation, so the USAF has about 52 of the C5-M in service. They're going to be going up to at least 2040.

BA retires all 747s

Standby for the bitch fight to establish the next Queen of The Skies.

And that just amongst some of the Cabin Crew....

Ritch

LE
Last edited:

O Zangado

War Hero
BA retires all 747s

Standby for the bitch fight to establish the next Queen of The Skies.

And that just amongst some of the Cabin Crew....
I remember being on a BA 747 at OFFS o'clock around dawn at 35,000 feet somewhere between Alice Springs and Sydney when I was awakened by the steward with, "Good morning, Mr OZ. Can I offer you a smoothie?" Not knowing about that (then) new fanged antipodean fruit drink, once they had prised my jet-lagged fingers off his throat....

IMG-20200717-WA0000.jpg

Latest Threads