Flightradar 24

Published by: The RAF, on 28 Jun 2020.

German Airforce Exercise.

Royal Air Force Typhoons Join Key German Airforce Exercise.

Typhoons fighters from RAF Coningsby have this week taken part in a major German Air Force exercise over the southern North Sea.

View attachment 485959

The Germans managed to get some aircraft in the air??

Ritch

LE
The Germans managed to get some aircraft in the air??
Getting their Typhoons airborne is a major achievement since it wasn't so long ago that they had only 4 serviceable out of 120.

Plenty of Tornado's are up most days though.

Ritch

LE
The second BA 787-10 Dreamliner is approaching the coast of Wales on its delivery flight from Charleston.

Screenshot_20200701-102347_Flightradar24.jpg

A C130 was up late last night and a C17 up very early today. Also keep a eye on the DMZ over Korea as a Unkonwn has been doing racetracks south of it, my E7 possibly.

Slime

LE
Which is the best app for spotting military aircraft, and does it need to be an upgraded version?
I use Freedar.
It Shows up most aircraft but the accuracy isn’t too great.

ETA. Accuracy as in aircraft position, not aircraft type.

tgo

War Hero
I use Freedar.
It Shows up most aircraft but the accuracy isn’t too great.

ETA. Accuracy as in aircraft position, not aircraft type.
Freedar is not he best by a long way, but it is if you want 'free'
If you'e prepared to pay then 360 Radar isn't bad and worth a look at.

We offer two subscription options – you can either pay for 3 months access (£6.99) or 12 months access (£21.99)

I'm a contributor so I get it for free as I feed to them. I see plenty more mil flights than Freedar does, if nothing else by the fact that there's about 1,000 more feeders for 360 than there is for freedar (I feed to both) so you get more accurate , down to a lower level (MLAT)

But if you want free....

Latest Threads