Flightradar 24

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
If you square off the flag to view the whole thing, is it upside down?
The flag is flying from the entrance/exit side (port or star..... yeh that terminology)

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer

Ritch

LE
@Toastie you may want to interrogate your co pilot:

Its alright, @Toastie never enters the flight deck sober. ;)

@Toastie you may want to interrogate your co pilot:

A lower figure than for Pakistanis driving licenses in the UK.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Can anyone of you guys check on a Canadian C130 thats been flying a circular pattern over Ajax Ontario all day. My thoughts are that they are searching for something over Lake Ontario.
@terminal you probably know but can't say :)

That looks absolutely ******* bonk. Call me old fashioned, but there was something reassuringly classy with the old Transport Command livery. This looks way too Virgin-y. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the flash.

800px-Vickers_VC10_C1,_UK_-_Air_Force_AN1417143.jpg

Last edited:

Ritch

LE
Can anyone of you guys check on a Canadian C130 thats been flying a circular pattern over Ajax Ontario all day. My thoughts are that they are searching for something over Lake Ontario.
Checked the local news out there but couldn't find any mention.

I'm not sure why you think that I might know. However, it might be part of a low profile exercise that is going on elsewhere in the province. There was an announcement that people in London (Ont) should not get alarmed if they see military helicopters flying about and soldiers firing guns over the next few days. It's all supposedly an exercise and the rounds are just blanks. Allegedly.

It's pretty odd, in that the army's press flacks don't want to talk to the press about it. Usually they would blather on about it and give the name of the exercise, but not a word on this except to tell people not to be alarmed if they hear shooting.

Don't be alarmed by gunfire, army helicopters over London region skies, says military

Ritch

LE
I'm not sure why you think that I might know. However, it might be part of a low profile exercise that is going on elsewhere in the province. There was an announcement that people in London (Ont) should not get alarmed if they see military helicopters flying about and soldiers firing guns over the next few days. It's all supposedly an exercise and the rounds are just blanks. Allegedly.

It's pretty odd, in that the army's press flacks don't want to talk to the press about it. Usually they would blather on about it and give the name of the exercise, but not a word on this except to tell people not to be alarmed if they hear shooting.

Don't be alarmed by gunfire, army helicopters over London region skies, says military
Probably hunting Bigfoot.

There was an announcement that people in London (Ont) should not get alarmed if they see military helicopters flying about and soldiers firing guns over the next few days.
It's a pity there's not been a similar announcement in the other London.

Ritch

LE
That looks a bit... dated.
In my opinion, I like the new paint scheme. I did feel the drab grey made our VIP transport look like a cast off.

Latest Threads