Flightradar 24

Ritch

LE
How're you, how's the gob since the operation?
Aye I'm alright cheers mate. Not been on for a good while because of my usual health problems but the mouth is good. Had my stitches out today and I no longer have a Desperate Dan jawline. ;)

Downloaded this app yesterday first thing I seen was crab air approaching from the IOM towards Belfast were he spent and Hr landing and taking off at the same time another aircraft was doing the same on the IOM?
Brize put out a Tweet beforehand to inform the locals of the training flights. Not sure if it helped calmed fear of the iron birds though.

Imago

Old-Salt
Brize put out a Tweet beforehand to inform the locals of the training flights. Not sure if it helped calmed fear of the iron birds though.
I’m on the RAF Brize Norton Fb page. They post more or less daily in the following terms:

'This morning / afternoon / evening, our A400M Atlas / C-130J Hercules / C-17 Globemaster aircraft will be operating in the vicinity of XXX, YYY and ZZZ, whilst engaged in essential training.

These are necessary, routine, flights and not connected with RAF support to the UK's fight against Coronavirus.'

Brize put out a Tweet beforehand to inform the locals of the training flights. Not sure if it helped calm fear of the iron birds though.
It doesn't at Marham. They still point at aeroplanes.

A casual glance at the screen and a heart flutter......... c/s VULCN01 over Fort William ( Scotland) , stand down its ZZ507 a B350.
But just for a moment..
VULCN01.png

Coincidence is a funny old thing. I was just given the news that the young lady in this picture passed away yesterday morning. Only a little older than me. That's just a bit shit.
Life can be shit. However, take a bit of comfort in the fact that but for your actions however* many years ago, her life may well have been however* many years shorter....

*other International Standard Units of Time are available

Most unusual to see one of these in this neck of the woods.
Even now he is still loitering in the area.
View attachment 479417
Probably just posted to the area, and dropping-off his bad of dirty-clothes, for his mum to wash, as she just happens to live in the area! Expect him EVERY week, from now on ;) .

Most unusual to see one of these in this neck of the woods.
Even now he is still loitering in the area.
View attachment 479417
Quite the commute, for the last two days it’s been heading up from yeovilton or south of there.

Ritch

LE
Boeing's new 777-9X is up over Washington, doing flight tests, closely followed by a Canadair T33 employed by Boeing as a chase and photo asset.

Screenshot_20200604-202655__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200604-202709__01.jpg
Screenshot_20200604-202718__01.jpg

Latest Threads