Flightradar 24

Driverless/autonomous cars are a whole 'nother kettle of fish. Despite the hype they're a very long way from being a thing and quite a few of the start up companies have already jacked it in as being too difficult from a safety perspective. There is the odd, very small, trial going on in a couple of places but everywhere else the vehicles have a 'safety driver' and often an engineer in them as well.

They would work fine if there were no other human drivers on the same road. The problem is human drivers behaving in unexpected ways (doing stupid things) and poor road maintenance. Fix those and autonomous automobiles are ready to go.

Edit: Both seem to be working for IAI - Israeli Aerospace Industries.
Close; those are delivery plates for G280s built by IAI as Gulfstream 280s. N280GA also on delivery today.

After a fitting-out in Savannah GA they'll be re-registered with the customer's registration and the next set of G280s will adopt the old numbers.

Ritch

LE
Close; those are delivery plates for G280s built by IAI as Gulfstream 280s. N280GA also on delivery today.

After a fitting-out in Savannah GA they'll be re-registered with the customer's registration and the next set of G280s will adopt the old numbers.
Ahh I see. Thanks.

N208GA and N209GA are both Gulfstream business jets. Just by looking on Google, 208 is owned out of Georgia, USA and 209 is apparently owned by the "bank of Utah".

Edit: Both seem to be working for IAI - Israeli Aerospace Industries.

Right, that's enough Google diving from me, I'm feeling dirty like a spotter.
I came up with the Bank of Utah thing and it all seems very dodgy, they don't actually own any planes they are "Trustees" or some such shit for apparently thousands of aircraft. The conspiracy theory factions will probably tell you it's a front for the CIA or some such organisation.
I used Bank of Utah Trustees as a googlefied search.
How you feeling?

Ritch

LE
I came up with the Bank of Utah thing and it all seems very dodgy, they don't actually own any planes they are "Trustees" or some such shit for apparently thousands of aircraft. The conspiracy theory factions will probably tell you it's a front for the CIA or some such organisation.
I used Bank of Utah Trustees as a googlefied search.
How you feeling?
There was something a good while back about one of the rendition jets being owned by a group of judges from Virginia or something.

I'm alright cheers. Just look like I've been in a fight and got a snack in the mouth. The stitches are driving me mad though!

The Trustee registration proxy is a uniquely FAA invention, originally to permit ineligible parties to register in the USA ( lovely money from rich overseas zillionaires ) but more often used nowadays to mask the true operator of the aircraft.

The actual operator is called the Beneficiary and is responsible for maintenance etc. The Trustee just smiles and takes their money. And forwards communications back and forth.

There's a big Trustee in the UK called Southern Aircraft Consultancy

They've only been flying with transponders on for about three days, prior to that they never showed up unless on a maintenance flight.
Yes seen them a couple of times recently, am just waiting for them to get their lazy arses a bit further North so I can lay my bino's on them.

Niamac

GCM
Looked at this for the first time yesterday afternoon. I was struck by how much of the remaining air movement was in the South of England and then that a large number of the planes were private planes, executive jets etc.

Well the rich have to get about somehow now that the Easyjet and Ryanair busses are in dock.

Also noticed the RAF belting about near East Anglia this morning. Not there in the afternoon but there again it is Friday.

Looked at this for the first time yesterday afternoon. I was struck by how much of the remaining air movement was in the South of England and then that a large number of the planes were private planes, executive jets etc.

Well the rich have to get about somehow now that the Easyjet and Ryanair busses are in dock.

Also noticed the RAF belting about near East Anglia this morning. Not there in the afternoon but there again it is Friday.
The poor people always did get envious.

Is someone drawing their own Covid Virus?

1590506615589.png

It’s a two seater “Bloggs, for the last time get the fücking ball in the fücking middle!”
Sir, someone’s moved the turning point.

Latest Threads