Flightradar 24

Ritch. Thank you. Normally with airliners I can make out the different engine contrails. These are either one or two very close to each other as in a military jet.

Ritch. Thank you. Normally with airliners I can make out the different engine contrails. These are either one or two very close to each other as in a military jet.
Indeed. Plus if they were civilian airliners, usually ATC have them in corridors, so having four alongside like that is highly unlikely.

"Lion413" USAF C-130J headed from Lyon, descending into Ramstein.

Screenshot_20180218-052255.png

Screenshot_20180218-052232_1.jpg

USAF C-17 Globemaster off the coast of Florida.

USAF.jpg

On the 12 Feb around 09:00 there was a flight of 4 aircraft at high altitude, leaving contrails. They were flying roughly east to west over Telford towards Shrewsbury and Wales.
I cannot use FlightRadar as my IPad is so old and clunky and will not load data heavy pages. Can anybody tell me what they were.
View attachment 322702
They're visible particles of water vapour which have condensed after being heated and pressurised when passing through an aircraft engine.

They're visible particles of water vapour which have condensed after being heated and pressurised when passing through an aircraft engine.
Don't tell me you fell for that BS. They're chemtrails they are. Mind control drugs.

I've just had a look on adsb exchange and couldn't see an option to wind the time back a week. Nor did it show any flights on my crappy iPad. I need more time to play with it I think.

Thanks all for the pointers.

RP.

Don't tell me you fell for that BS. They're chemtrails they are. Mind control drugs.

I've just had a look on adsb exchange and couldn't see an option to wind the time back a week. Nor did it show any flights on my crappy iPad. I need more time to play with it I think.

Thanks all for the pointers.

RP.
On ADS-B, I don't think you can rewind. it's all real time.

I've spoken to one of the apprentices at work, who is an Air Cadet Instructor or older cadet or something and he says the 4 contrails are from a flight of F15's from Lakenheath off to Wales to play in the hills. His Facebook feed was full of spotters talking about them.

RP.

I've spoken to one of the apprentices at work, who is an Air Cadet Instructor or older cadet or something and he says the 4 contrails are from a flight of F15's from Lakenheath off to Wales to play in the hills. His Facebook feed was full of spotters talking about them.

RP.
If you search for "Mach Loop" on YouTube, you'll find tons of clips of RAF and USAF doing low-level stuff with multiple air frames.

ASCOT495 - A400 Atlas on what looks like a training flight just now.

Atlas.jpg

And a MC-130J Commando of the USAF doing low level circuits over Cambridge.

MC130.jpg

Glasgow looks like it's pretty much shut.
Flightradar24.com - Live flight tracker!

Not really surprising. I don't think it stopped snowing for most of the daylight hours and the cloud cover was pretty bad too.

Latest Threads