Flightradar 24

Makes sense but would be nice if they could do it a little quieter when going over my house ;-)
Engaging stealth mode uses a lot more fuel, they're trying to keep costs down.

Indeed! I was feeling bad for the loadies. Getting it all loaded up, arrive, get it all off and then find out it's all going straight back! Bet there was a few choice words flying around. :D
Nonsense. They get to re-stack nice clean stuff untouched by neanderthal hands. Tears of joy more like.

Ritch

LE
Nonsense. They get to re-stack nice clean stuff untouched by neanderthal hands. Tears of joy more like.
Now you're putting images of Gollum in my mind as the loadies touched the pallets.
"No-one has touched you yet, has they precious?'

Ritch

LE
it will never arrive
Bit of a random question but I pilot I follow on Twitter listed the aircraft he flew on throughout his career and I just wondered now; what did you fly before the 787 came out?

Ritch

LE
Judging by the size and shape of the majority of nurses these days, it might but

as an unsealing load.
When I was laid up after one of my operations, this slim, young and most importantly fit as fûck student nurse came in and told me I needed a bed bath.

"Yes I do!" I whole heartedly agreed. So I laid there, managed to whip my boxers off and there I am under the sheet. About ten minutes later, Pauline turns up.

Pauline is a nurse from the Caribbean. Nothing wrong with that I hear you say. Yes well Pauline is also roughly the size of a baby Killer Whale and is even wider with a face that looks as if it's taken a few hits from a shovel.

So never mind a fitting in a Chinook. She'd need a C17.

Bit of a random question but I pilot I follow on Twitter listed the aircraft he flew on throughout his career and I just wondered now; what did you fly before the 787 came out?
He’s ex-matelot really, and used to beat gravity into submission in a lynx. Failed dunker training though as he could not clear his ears- so he left the mob and did an atpl bridging course. Now spends his time studiously monitoring 121.5/243.0 just waiting to pounce on an inappropriate transmission with “On guard!!!”. Yank pilots have been known to deliberately tx by accident on there just to hear his dulcet tones :)
@beefer will confirm this, they once shared RN/Army sorties in NI

arfah

LE
When I was laid up after one of my operations, this slim, young and most importantly fit as fûck student nurse came in and told me I needed a bed bath.

"Yes I do!" I whole heartedly agreed. So I laid there, managed to whip my boxers off and there I am under the sheet. About ten minutes later, Pauline turns up.

Pauline is a nurse from the Caribbean. Nothing wrong with that I hear you say. Yes well Pauline is also roughly the size of a baby Killer Whale and is even wider with a face that looks as if it's taken a few hits from a shovel.

So never mind a fitting in a Chinook. She'd need a C17.
Probably a wind up by the two nurses.

They must’ve seen you coming! ;-)

737-300, -500, -800
757-200
767-200*, -300

*Including two in the fleet that had -300 engines, 767-200 GTi

He’s ex-matelot really, and used to beat gravity into submission in a lynx. Failed dunker training though as he could not clear his ears- so he left the mob and did an atpl bridging course. Now spends his time studiously monitoring 121.5/243.0 just waiting to pounce on an inappropriate transmission with “On guard!!!”. Yank pilots have been known to deliberately tx by accident on there just to hear his dulcet tones :)
@beefer will confirm this, they once shared RN/Army sorties in NI
Matelot? I think not. Apart from the fact I have standards, I also get queasy on wet grass so I’d not be much use. Did the dunker at HMS Deadloss and yes, ******* using 121.5 as a chat frequency make my shit itch.

Oops

Old-Salt
Remarkable event this morning...
Two jets visible in a clear blue sky.
Funny how you notice em nowadays.
Both going to Dublin from Amsterdam, are they running short of herbal supplements?

Ritch

LE
737-300, -500, -800
757-200
767-200*, -300

Matelot? I think not. Apart from the fact I have standards, I also get queasy on wet grass so I’d not be much use. Did the dunker at HMS Deadloss and yes, ******* using 121.5 as a chat frequency make my shit itch.
Ahh the 757, truly my favourite narrow-body. Nothing like the sound of the RB211's throwing you down the runway.

SpudGunny

War Hero
737-300, -500, -800
757-200
767-200*, -300

MeeeeeeOoowww

Latest Threads