Flightradar 24

You've already spanked the monkey 3 times today, once while eating a bacon sandwich with brown sauce. Put the conspiracy theories back in the drawer.
Is my webcam on?
Wasn't trying to imply anything conspiracy related. Just wondered if behavioural patterns and movements were being monitored at this time, as the data gathered would be almost instantaneous.

Is my webcam on?
Wasn't trying to imply anything conspiracy related. Just wondered if behavioural patterns and movements were being monitored at this time, as the data gathered would be almost instantaneous.
Not such a daft idea, the Pre & Post data is easily collected however, During is hopefully a once in our lifetime opportunity to record what happens.

Do you think that aircraft taking high def photo's of cities for various mapping services is a conspiracy theory? How do you google maps works?
No, I know exactly what they're doing and why.

My post was referring to those who have a conspiracy for that activity.

Ah.......gelded then! :tongue:
Partially. I prefer the term “re plumbed” as opposed to the more radical and wholly inaccurate “de plummed”.

Ritch

LE
I don't know. We have a nice quiet corner of ARRSE and the conspiraloons suddenly invade. ;)

SpudGunny

War Hero
Survey of what though? This little thing cant have much in the way of a sensor package can it?
I did work like this last year. There are multiple ‘targets’ along each line to hit with parallel lines quite close together to ensure sufficient coverage. My margin of error was 100ft either side of the line. Altitude hold also needed to be spot on. All hand flown because the ancient autopilot was determined to murder me. Sensor package was on a ‘sled’ and made up of several cameras (FLIR, DSLR, IR) with data ported to a number of hard drives in the back. All of that took up the baggage compartment and ‘hat shelf’ of a small (but tasty) single engine piston.

One woman mission in the wilds of Maine/New Brunswick to spy on...

...spuds.

Latest Threads