Flightradar 24

If that makes me gay, I'll be the most flaming homosexual ever. ;)
How're you doing today, sicknote? Sprained eyelash on the mend? ;)

Ritch

LE
How're you doing today, sicknote? Sprained eyelash on the mend? ;)
Sicknote? I like that, cheers! I can call it myself pretty much everyday!

Yeah I am feeling a bit better today - not like previous days where I'd have a half hour and then nosedive again.

Oi now, there's no need for that. I might have been close to dying but I still would have looked better than the RAF.
Unless you're dashingly handsome that's very highly unlikely.

Ritch

LE
Unless you're dashingly handsome that's very highly unlikely.
If by dashingly handsome you mean Shrek-like then yes I am. I mean let's face it, he's that handsome, he bagged Cameron Diaz.

If by dashingly handsome you mean Shrek-like then yes I am. I mean let's face it, he's that handsome, he bagged Cameron Diaz.
What? Can you say that on here??? Oh bagged! I seen an n.

U2 over the Midlands and decending. Looks to be headed to Fairford.

u2.JPG

There's multiple Virgin A340's flying Prestwick to Bournemouth.

I saw one fly over around 11:45, another one not long ago. It caught my eye because it was ~12,000ft and heading due south. Unusual route fore this aircraft size and airline. They're not showing on arrivals at BOH.

Any ideas anyone?

1585061659114.png

There's multiple Virgin A340's flying Prestwick to Bournemouth.

I saw one fly over around 11:45, another one no long ago. It caught my eye because it was ~12,000ft and heading due south. They're not showing on arrivals at BOH.

Any ideas anyone?

View attachment 459324
Probably going in to storage.

Ritch

LE
The U2 I showed earlier seems to be this one. Looks like it, and some B2's are at Fairford atm.

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
Under LGW/LHR approach & not seen much today.

Local aerodrome now closed & bollards put on the grass strip, av gas not being sold either.

In fact nothing seems will be flying after Friday, what Dr Beaching did for the railways CV19 will do for the UK's airlines. Expect by September only a few operating, very sad times in deed.

Ritch

LE
The U2 I showed earlier seems to be this one. Looks like it, and some B2's are at Fairford atm.

I think the B2's left yesterday. A flight of three were filmed leaving and reported to be RTB at Whiteman.

Latest Threads