Flightradar 24

Ritch

LE
Hang in there @Ritch this country need anoraks in these desperate times.
Anorak? ANORAK?! I've never been so insulted in my life.

@Ritch you need to get tested mate in order that the boffins can see how this is progressing through the country/county.

All the very best to you and get well.....as has been said, a dead hero is still dead.

BTW, what size are your boots?
Boots are a size ten but you'll have to get in the queue. I think there's at least seven people ahead of you unless you stick twenty quid in my funeral fund.

When I rung 111 at the start, I did mention testing but the woman said they're only testing people who are in hospital so I don't know what to do.

Oops

Old-Salt

Boots are a size ten but you'll have to get in the queue. I think there's at least seven people ahead of you unless you stick twenty quid in my funeral fund.

When I rung 111 at the start, I did mention testing but the woman said they're only testing people who are in hospital so I don't know what to do.
Just keep feckin breathing for starters!

How do you feel at present moment in time?

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer

Well I hope you get well quickly mate. BTW, are you living in that there Londanistan?

Ritch

LE
Just keep feckin breathing for starters!

How do you feel at present moment in time?
I feel alright at the moment, but I've noticed the past four days I've been having moments of lucidity and sort of feeling like I'm on the mend and then it hits again and I'm back to being a sweating mess in bed and unable to lift my head. Breathing hurts but it isn't restricted to the point where I'm not getting enough oxygen intake. Today is the best I've felt, just the continued cough is wearing me out.

I share the house with my mother so I'm quarantined in my bedroom - a 10x10ft room so I'll be quite glad when I can get out of here.

Ritch

LE
Well I hope you get well quickly mate. BTW, are you living in that there Londanistan?
Cheers mate. Nope, I'm in Sheffield. The Eastern European capital of er... Europe.

Ritch

LE
Go to hospital ;)
Don't want to do that mate. Best I stay in my diseased little cell than possibly infect nurses. See, I'm that fûcking gorgeous, they'll be gagging for a piece of me. ;)

Don't want to do that mate. Best I stay in my diseased little cell that possibly infect nurses. See, I'm that fûcking gorgeous, they'll be gagging for a piece of me. ;)
Bwave soljar! I'll steal some flowers and a teddy bear to place on your grave ;)

PFGEN

GCM
I feel alright at the moment, but I've noticed the past four days I've been having moments of lucidity and sort of feeling like I'm on the mend and then it hits again and I'm back to being a sweating mess in bed and unable to lift my head. Breathing hurts but it isn't restricted to the point where I'm not getting enough oxygen intake. Today is the best I've felt, just the continued cough is wearing me out.

I share the house with my mother so I'm quarantined in my bedroom - a 10x10ft room so I'll be quite glad when I can get out of here.
Not wanting to be a bearer of doom or anything but it doesn't sound great. How's the fever temperature? Is it in the high range or the oh fook range? At least get on the GP's list of possibles. What you describe sounds familiar compared with reports from others. Test kits are like hens teeth at the moment so little chance of that. Hope it blows over and you get on the mend.

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
Speak to NHS111 or GP you might have/you might not have but they will advise you.
14 days & your over it but getting advice is important so they can monitor you.

Good luck at stay sane - of course you will your on arrse!

Ritch

LE
Not wanting to be a bearer of doom or anything but it doesn't sound great. How's the fever temperature? Is it in the high range or the oh fook range? At least get on the GP's list of possibles. What you describe sounds familiar compared with reports from others. Test kits are like hens teeth at the moment so little chance of that. Hope it blows over and you get on the mend.
It's been in the latter range - but it's more consistently in the high range.

The GP was apparently going to be made aware by the 111 service when I phoned. At least that is what I think I was told - truth is I can bloody remember now. Thanks for the best wishes.

@Ritch good luck mate. Are you getting any medication/treatment or is it just taking it’s course?
Cheers mate. Just on my usual meds for my chronic pain which includes paracetamol. Apart from that, I'm just riding it out and sleeping every chance I get.

Ritch

LE
All the best @Ritch
I’m not 100% how this thing works, but hopefully that’s it done & dusted. You’ve had it and probably won’t again.
Cheers.

I really hope so. I've just sat up for five minutes for the first time in four days so I'll chalk that up for a win. I don't want to get it again, let's put it that way.