Flightradar 24

Ritch

LE
Well I was adamant that I was going to fly on an A340-600 before they retired. When I next go to Seattle, I'm going on Virgin via Atlanta. Cheaper than direct too.

Well I was adamant that I was going to fly on an A340-600 before they retired. When I next go to Seattle, I'm going on Virgin via Atlanta. Cheaper than direct too.
I had one of those once a few years ago back from MCO. It was vice a (presumably dead) 74. I didn’t really appreciate it at the time & didn’t even look at the tail number.
Silly me.

Ritch

LE
I had one of those once a few years ago back from MCO. It was vice a (presumably dead) 74. I didn’t really appreciate it at the time & didn’t even look at the tail number.
Silly me.
I've just always liked the look of the A346. It used to be the longest passenger plane in the world but the 747-8i has taken that crown now.

It makes this Dash8 look like a toy.

Many of the posters already on here probably already have the skills, but for those like me, Bellingcat has a handy guide on FlightRadar and other resources for flight tracking:

Ritch

LE
After a hard landing in Turkey, the nose gear of this Nordwind A321 decided to make an appearance in the cabin...

IMG_20200110_172240.jpg

Ritch

LE
Flight Delta 89 had to make an emergency landing at LAX just after takeoff - reported engine compressor stall - and having enough fuel to get to Shanghai, dumped fuel - right over a school playground when the kids were out.

The article writer can't seem to find a Delta 772 so sticks a picture of a Southwest 737 in.

Flight Delta 89 had to make an emergency landing at LAX just after takeoff - reported engine compressor stall - and having enough fuel to get to Shanghai, dumped fuel - right over a school playground when the kids were out.

The article writer can't seem to find a Delta 772 so sticks a picture of a Southwest 737 in.
The scene behind the bike sheds
napalm.jpg

Ritch

LE
If it was my school there'd be a few pubes going up in smoke too.
I wouldn't know. Not me. No siree. Wait... You're not my old headteacher right?

R0B

Old-Salt
Apparently filmed in the Ukraine.

Reminds me of a 'jolly' I managed to get on where we could go up in the KC-130 at RAF Stanley and watch out of a gap in the rear door while the 23 Squadron Phantoms refuelled over the sea.
187227443_3cef0e12c4_o.jpg

Latest Threads