Flightradar 24 and Marine spotting odds and sods.

Ritch

LE
Ryanair have just taken out a huge chunk of Bologna's birds.

Resulting in...

Fun night in Manchester:

5B497C56-25E9-43A4-A348-CA56F7755E01.png

Gusting 45 kts pretty much straight across.

I’ll be in the pub if you need me.

Superior pilots have superior judgment and superior skills. By use of the former they avoid the need to use the latter.

If pushed I’d be on an hour holding fuel extra and diversion to Birmingham (down the runway there). Possibly even a banker in Northern Europe.

@Nicky swango , thoughts?

Superior pilots have superior judgment and superior skills. By use of the former they avoid the need to use the latter.

If pushed I’d be on an hour holding fuel extra and diversion to Birmingham (down the runway there). Possibly even a banker in Northern Europe.

@Nicky swango , thoughts?

Thoughts. I like your plan very much but TBH I prefer mine which is stay retired and hence avoid having to make decisions on things like fuel and alternates anymore….

:cool:

Thoughts. I like your plan very much but TBH I prefer mine which is stay retired and hence avoid having to make decisions on things like fuel and alternates anymore….

:cool:
And if forced out of retirement fly a helicopter and come in at 90 degrees to the runway into wind and hover off for a nice cup of tea.

Ritch

LE
And if forced out of retirement fly a helicopter and come in at 90 degrees to the runway into wind and hover off for a nice cup of tea.

Saw a helicopter fly into Inverness on FR24 last night. It must have been a hairy ride as the wind was gusting up to 72 knots.

Ritch

LE
This chap is one lucky guy. Spent three hours in the wheel well of a 737 from Guetamala to Miami.

This chap is one lucky guy. Spent three hours in the wheel well of a 737 from Guetamala to Miami.

BTW Rich, how are you doing these days. I know you don't say much about your health, but quite a few of us out here do care. Sort of.

Ritch

LE
BTW Rich, how are you doing these days. I know you don't say much about your health, but quite a few of us out here do care. Sort of.
"Sort of." :D

Cheers mate. Yeah, I'm doing well thank you, how about yourself? I am finally over the blasted Covid and my mental health is on the up. Body is still banjaxed though!

Cheers mate. Yeah, I'm doing well thank you, how about yourself? I am finally over the blasted Covid and my mental health is on the up. Body is still banjaxed though!
Glad to hear it, especially the mental health, it can really be a bugger to get on top of.

Pfft

take two aspirin, see the MO next Monday if it’s not cleared up.

Good news mate, keep smiling. Rooting for you.

Latest Threads