Are you sure that @Toastie doesn't also use the AI co-pilot? As for CFIT near Crewe:Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 was released on the Xbox on Tuesday. I decided to prove that @Toastie isn't some sort of Sky God and selected the 787-10 from Manchester to Schipol.
1. First of all, I tried flicking a few switches and promptly decided I didn't have a clue what to do, so let the AI Co-pilot take charge for start up.
2. I had to do all the ATC stuff, so I let the AI Co-pilot take charge for that.
3. I'm crap at doing trim so decided to let the AI Co-pilot take charge of that.
4. I managed to taxi from the gate to the runway before realising I didn't have any fuel onboard to do more than a 3 minute flight. So I reset to the gate and fuelled her up.
5. I had a little cry into my pillow.
6. I retaxied, took off and raised the landing gear and retracted flaps and tried to select autopilot with the switch on the dash. That didn't work.
7. Had a little fly around whilst trying to figure out the autopilot aaaaand promptly smacked it into the ground near Crewe.
I've decided Toastie might be a Sky God.
Hmmm... Are you him??