Flightradar 24 and Marine spotting odds and sods.

Ritch

LE

If it was me, a little bit of poo would have come out.

Bugger, I had a fiver on you forgetting how to fly and ending up ditching in the North Sea.
If they were AUDI engines, that would be entirely predictable. given what the acronym AUDI stands for.

If it was me, a little bit of poo would have come out.
Not ideal but looks more dramatic than it is really. Good call by the crew to bin it.

Ritch

LE
If they were AUDI engines, that would be entirely predictable. given what the acronym AUDI stands for.

Do enlighten me?
Not ideal but looks more dramatic than it is really. Good call by the crew to bin it.

I've always wondered about if passengers feel it's more dramatic because A) they can't see where they're going, just a side view. B) They're obviously not as experienced as pilots when it comes to crosswinds and go-arounds or C) a mix of the two.

The only real wobble I had on a flight was landing in Seattle and it was two go-arounds before we landed which was fortunate. The Captain was intending to go to Oregon if it was three failed landings. *Shudder*

Any idea where that is Rich?
Difficult to tell but the text on the billboards looks possibly oriental.
If it's air pollution and not just dull weather - China :twisted:

I've mentioned before how windy Wellington Airport can be.
Saw this clip on YouTube, just 1 day in January this year. The others aren't too bad, but the first one would be a wee bit exciting I think.

Ritch

LE
Had a look for zerospotter on youtube, all his videos seem to be from Itami Airport (RJOO) Osaka International Airport. The plane taxiing on the left is an ANA so could be.
Nice catch!

Had a look for zerospotter on youtube, all his videos seem to be from Itami Airport (RJOO) Osaka International Airport. The plane taxiing on the left is an ANA so could be.
Trying to compare the video to the Ground Chart. It looks very possible.

R0B

War Hero
We fly the aircraft exactly the same no matter what. It behaves differently when it’s lighter but the techniques, procedures etc are identical.

41 tonnes of Mercedes engines today. Anyone want one, I’m sure they won’t miss one or two.

A spare 350 Bluetech engine would be handy. Bearing in mind how much an inlet manifold vane servo and some gaskets cost the complete engine must come with an armed guard.

Latest Threads