Flight to hannover this weekend 02/05/08

Discussion in 'Travel' started by Climber, Apr 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi there, i've got flights booked from birmingham to hanover this weekend but can't use them. I was wondering if anyone else needed to use them.

Outbound Route Depart Arrive Flt No
    Fri 02 May 2008
    Birmingham - Hannover (Economy) 17:40 20:30 BE7100
    Return Route Depart Arrive Flt No
    Sun 04 May 2008
    Hannover - Birmingham (Economy) 20:55 21:55 BE7101

Flybe policy for changing names is as follows:

Name changes can be made via the Flybe Customer Call Centre (subject to opening hours) up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure time of the flight you are booked on, or the flight you wish to change to, whichever is earlier. If you have already flown part of your itinerary, name changes are not permitted. Name change charges are as follows

Economy fares
    £30 per passenger, per single flight sector plus any difference between the fare paid and the lowest available fare for your new flights

so it would cost minimum £60 and possibly quite a bit more as the flights now would be more expensive than the £150 in total i paid when i booked.

Anyone interested PM me.

Climber

2. I have also just read on the flybe website that:

If an itinerary change and a name change are made at the same time only one set of 'change fees' will apply. Codeshare flights will have different restrictions, please refer to your confirmation details for further information.

So if anyone wanted to move them to a later date they could probably get return flights to hanover from birmingham for £60

Just a thought!