Flight timings - Bastion - Brize

Has anyone recently travelled the Bastion - Brize route? I am 'apparently' booked on one for R&R, yet with no idea of arrival time in Brize, organising onward travel is difficult (I am heading out to SHAPE!).

So, do the flights tend to get in at the same time, or am I back at square 1 and a total lottery?

Has anyone recently travelled the Bastion - Brize route? I am 'apparently' booked on one for R&R, yet with no idea of arrival time in Brize, organising onward travel is difficult (I am heading out to SHAPE!).

So, do the flights tend to get in at the same time, or am I back at square 1 and a total lottery?
So you are saying you would like to advertise flight timings in & out of theater on the web ?

Flights from Pakistan to UK (assuming nonstop) typically take seven or eight hours: likely to be similar from Afghanistan. So...........find out your departure time, factor in the time difference, and you have your answer...(ish).

No it isn't you precious ****.

The flight departs 0745 and arrives UK at 1610.

The pilot is called Flt Lt Phil M****** and he enjoys the love of other men.
Not much love being felt amongst those sat on aircraft whilst the aircrew do their nice leisurely crew change I seem to remember. I think the 5 star hotel breakfast had been delayed - war is such hell!

Latest Threads