Flicking the bean

Just had a conversation with a mate.

Under discussion was the best tounge to clit technique.

I have always favoured the tip of my tounge writing my name across and around the clit with a quick probe now and again into the love tunnel. His alternative method, allegedly as I have never seen it, is the full length of the tounge up and down said clit

Which method have other ARRSE users employed/ experienced.

Discuss

blindfold mrs lairdx.

Pretend to probe in vicinity of clit. Place west highland terrier between mrs lairdx's legs. rub gravy on mrs lairdx's front bottom. Go downstairs and watch a cowboy film.

Lairdx said:
blindfold mrs lairdx.

Pretend to probe in vicinity of clit. Place west highland terrier between mrs lairdx's legs. rub gravy on mrs lairdx's front bottom. Go downstairs and watch a cowboy film.
good drills, can i come round and pretend to be your westie :D

I love gravy :D :D

Yes but I must warn you. Mrs lairdx is pregnant and Grumpy.

May I take this opportunity to point out that my avatar has nothing at all to do with the subject matter of this forum.

Lairdx, we assume the westie is called Drambuie :grin:

The Westie is called Sam

[align=center]
[/align]

[marq=left]Present for Mrs Lairdx! :p [/marq]

The best technique (personally speaking)is a mixture of the two actually. Extra points for using fingers toys etc. (No, not dolls or toy cars).
Personally, i think its over rated, im greedy and just want on with things. Most women (so im told) just go through the motions of moaning etc to make it seem wortwhile. I couldnt be arsed with that. Once endured almost an hour of it with an ex of mine and nearly fell asleep.
Keep it short, and exciting. Dont spend hours down there, WE WANT OUR HOLE!!.

Sorry, hormonal and horny. :twisted:

Danger! High Voltage!

I've always found licking like a career mong doesn't get a good orgasm/lockjaw ratio from burds. Perfect being of couse Lots:None at all. Short and sweet is best, IMHO - and avoid if your between a horse-riders thighs. It's asking for trouble, that is.

essexbob said:
Which method have other ARRSE users employed/ experienced.
Its all dependant on the state of the bean to be flicked..... :?

Dale, arrse's resident sp.unkdump.... I heard Greengrass gave up using his tongue... said it was like snuffling a Baboons biffkin. He now pleasures the fair maiden with 240v belt driven egg wisk made from high tensile strength steel. :D

Me.. i adopt the scratch & sniff method... which ever hole smells the least un-savory i present to the other half .... when will he learn. :D

just press your face into it as hard as you can so you get a respirator like seal and then shout "gas gas gas" as loud as you possibly can .... don't know if it'll get her off but it's funny as f*ck .... one drawback

you end up looking like you've just been "clown pied"

Dales bean is bigger than my c0ck....... looks like a pair of Dobermans have been wrestling with it.

i flick the doris's bean with a pair of Moles grips with a bungee wrapped round them, just as she approaches climax I fasten them to three bags of spuds and lob them out of the window.....

Takes ages for her to come down from the ceiling... Then when she does I boot her in the tits and demand a nosh

Mighty_doh_nut said:
my c0ck....... looks like a pair of Dobermans have been wrestling with it.
8O

So your sister... does she still pefer single strokes of your licking member?

You old man said the best technique was to attack her growling snatch with three days growth round his chin.... it worked for me :D

(i've gone 7 days and i can see the begining of a shadow... 7 more days then im going for your mums baggy purse :D )

You get the hump with my sister everysingle time..... just because her cnut is tighter than yours.

Granted she isn't as good in the sack as you but she is learning...... my old man only ever took her in the missionary and still has plenty to learn. Can you please teach her how to take it in the back box, or better still hold her open for me?

Ref my old mans stubble...... Give him a break babe, he needs to get back on khemo.... he is really keen on you and enjoys your visits but he'll be no use to anyone if he turns yellow and curls his toes up.

You can keep my mums purse, in fact do me a favour and rape her arse :D

blindfold mrs lairdx.

mmmmmmm - Us Northern boys love gravy.

Be wary if lady presents herself and declares she has already smeared on the ketchup tho'.

I have found that the trout loves it when I clamp jumper cables and a car bettery to her bean