Fleeting Glimpses of of a drunken mind

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tuffy52, Sep 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it just me?.......or do other Arrsers suffer from the same malady?,,you know the scenario,'I have just thought of the most important subject' to discuss with my fellow Arrsers when all of a sudden your sodden brain goes urrrrggghhhhhh,and you forget what you wanted to discuss,,,Well Gals n Guys,I haven't forgot.....I (think) I can remember the subject I thought would be fun to discuss but being a little bit inebriated I have for the time being forgot,,,However I know the things I didn't want to forget so it won't take that long for me to remember the things I wanted to remember,,if you follow me...Yes Yes you are saying,,he has been at the turps again,but honestly I have only had 2ltrs of sweet sherry so I am not that drunk,even tho you think I might be,,Anyway to get to the point,which is,,,How many brilliant ideas have you had that unfortunately you forgot at the time of need?.......

I am now going to fall on the floor and pass out until my dog starts licking my eyeballs.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. I always have brilliant ideas and have only been arrested once because of them.

3. Fixed that for you.