Fleeing Robbery Suspect Eaten By Alligator

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by yank_eyetie, Nov 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That's terribe -poor alligator!

CC_TA

2. That's a real shame, I think every society should have a Poncho to deal with the scum!

Jimima

3. Fancy that - needs to show a bit of respect. :)

4. And the Gator would have had such a bright future on Death row

5. Just typical, what happened to innocent until proven guilty. Where's OJ's lawyer when you need him :roll:

6. Perhaps police patrols over here could call on a gator team instead of a K9 team.

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

"I am eating you in the name of the lieurgh!"

8. That's obviously because society just didn't understand its needs or the disadvantaged backgound it came from. If only people had taken the time to reach out to the alligator and empower it, it could have grown into a well-adjusted and productive member of the reptile community.

It's society's fault, you know...

9. So where can I buy an alligator, for home protection purposes only you understand!

Pepper a burglar with buckshot after he has robbed yr house = time in jail.

Aforementioned burglar "goes for a swim" in the back garden, well that's not my fault is it!?

Or would a shark be easier to keep. Haven't the space for a barn full of wild pigs!

10. Poor gator just needs to be "engaged"...

11. I think that's what is meant by 'natural justice'

Once in a while the books get balanced, and it puts a smile on my face. Pity we can't adopt the alligator as an Arrse mascot and let him live out to a ripe old age in an enclosure somewhere.

Failing that, I do need a new belt.......

12. I'm always kind of saddened when an animal, in its natural environment, is put down for merely acting on its nature when fresh, stupid meat makes itself available for consumption.

Yellowstone National Park has signs everywhere warning people not to feed the bears, yet low-grade morons always seem to think the signs don't apply to them, and occasionally one of them gets mauled and/or eaten for their troubles. The bears are always put down after the incident, when in fact they should be rewarded for introducing some much-needed chlorine into our gene pool....

13. :lol: Gator reported to say Ít tasted like çhicken K.F.C' wagged its tail went to sleep. :lol:

14. Free the Gator One! :twisted:

As for the perp. - somebody 'phone the Darwin Awards. I think we have a winner. 8O