Flatulence Query

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by lookslikeayeti, Apr 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can I get rid of the smell of my farts by inhaling the odour in? :?

2. Surely that's just recycling? What goes in must come out, again and again...

3. It'll just make your breath smell even worse...

4. Mrs Yeti will never kiss me now. Perhaps I should just blame baby Yeti instead.

5. Take some pride in it man! You always like your own brand, and revel in the glory when you draw tears from everyone else around you.

6. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

The big breathes make it go quicker theory actualy works. Your sense of smell shuts down and presto no more stink.

7. Well now...if you spend all day on a gun position breathing in cordite, your farts come out smelling of...cordite. And range stew but that's merely a side issue...

So to ensure pleasant farts simply spray air freshener into your gob and all will be tickety.

8. Strike a match and move on....

9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Eat compo for a week,that'll sort it!

10. You could try charcoal tablets, which are supposed to reduce fartin... oops, I mean flatulence, but why hold it back? After all, how can your oppos tell if you've been riffling through their underwear if they cannot smell your signature aroma? :lol:

11. She licks my hole so she shouldnt have any problem kissing you if you taste of farts.

12. Are you worried that it smells of cum?

13. The best cure for this is to p1ss on an electric wall socket. Try that then let us know how you got on.