Flattest place to live in GB.

A bit of a strange one, but I’d like to plug into the wide experience of ARRSE.

Being a wheelchair user can be a pain, even more so with my dodgy hands. Hills are an absolute pain in the arse, so I’m looking for a flat place to move to.

So far my wheelchair experience:

Nottingham - Fairly hilly in the city centre, not suitable.
Lincoln - Fark off steep hill.
Newcastle - great people, hilly as feck.
Edinburgh - hilly as feck
Manchester - it’s manchester (nuff said)
London - Joker 62 lives there, he might find me and take me drinking; I’ll end up in the Thames.

So, help me ARRSE, you’re my only hope.

Being a wheelchair user can be a pain, even more so with my dodgy hands. Hills are an absolute pain in the arse, so I’m looking for a flat place to move to.

London - Joker 62 lives there, he might find me and take me drinking; I’ll end up in the Thames.

Hull is as flat as a pancake but it's a shithole.

Cambridge. One of the flattest cities I've ever been to.

Orange Free State, South Africa. Miles and miles of utterly flat fuck all.

Of course, you're a slow moving, soft target so will probably end up getting eaten by the locals.

Is it self-propelled or motorised? Reason I ask is my Mum used to have a motorised scooter (MS) and lived in a very hilly village in Spain with cobbled streets. The motorised ones seem able to cope with most hills.

I second Scalieback. It's so flat I started going funny in the head. I went to see a hill a couple of kms outside to escape. Hill? I've had bigger pimples on my arrse........

Cambridge.
Lovely city, very flat and punting round the backs on a sunny day, with family and friends, a picnic hamper including strawberries and fizz, is very good for the soul .

Thurso. It's the bit right at the top of Scotland. Well past all the mountains and all that stuff. I haven't got a clue what the nightlife is like though. It has been 30 years or so since I was in the area!