Flat Battery!!!,Oh dear.

Drunk in charge of a car is one of the stupidest ******* crimes in the history of man. Especially in this case - it was conclusively proved that she was unable to start the car!

Whoops!

How does the old song go? - 'Kiss me goodnight, Sergeant Major.......'

Ooooops....explain yer way out of that one when you get home!.....
:)

From the story.........

Fighting back tears in court, adding: "I just felt sorry for him, because my husband is a sergeant major and he does not cry, and he was crying and I just felt sorry for him.

From the story.........

Fighting back tears in court, adding: "I just felt sorry for him, because my husband is a sergeant major and he does not cry, and he was crying and I just felt sorry for him.
Theres something to be learnt there , burst into tears and get laid , simples.

If her husband is reading ARRSE, you have my sympathies mate.

Especially as your wife was also getting humped by a different chap back in June of this year. Bin her and start again.

Reported at 5am by 'women in another car' in a 'secluded spot'...

Drunk in charge of a car is one of the stupidest ******* crimes in the history of man. Especially in this case - it was conclusively proved that she was unable to start the car!
Easy Collar to feel! I am sure around Sunderland there are more "worthy causes" to attract the police attention.....The cnuts!

Some advice from the ploderrati, if you go out not intending to drive but have a few, is there anyway you can get away with having a kip in the car rather than paying a fortune for a cab?

Some advice from the ploderrati, if you go out not intending to drive but have a few, is there anyway you can get away with having a kip in the car rather than paying a fortune for a cab?
Yep, leave the keys with the Landlord of your local hostelry and then get your head down in the back seat. If you're pissed, keys in your possession and in the vehicle you are DIC. Technically, you are DIC leaving the keys with the landlord but that normally goes in the 'too hard box' and plod ignore it.

Lock the keys in the boot. I do it all the time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chalkntalk Royal Signals 404
F ARRSE: Site Issues 10
I Classified Ads 3