Flashy's next project?

There's some fine engineering gone into this ....

[video=youtube;gIsvW_yhhjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIsvW_yhhjs[/video]

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'd wager that the only live female interaction that guy has ever had is with his social worker.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Anyone see that German Hexacopter thing? That's what I want for Christmas.

******* excellent, thanks for sharing that. As a total thickie in all things engineering that impressed me no end. Err.......the CAD program ol' mate was using, say if a digger wanted to try his hand at that stuff, what was it? Sort of like life after the green machine - hobby shit.

Impressive engineering. I take it the 'pilot' has VR goggles on to fly that thing? I can't see how you can afford to not **** it up without viewing from the correct perspective, i.e. forward from the cockpit. It makes my effort look a bit... er... shit really.

Err.......the CAD program ol' mate was using, say if a digger wanted to try his hand at that stuff, what was it?
We have a similar thing at work, it's an add on to solid works made by a British company though I forget the name. It's a bells and whistles package that will link itself to all shared documentation so when you make a modification on the original drawing, all build and service documents will automatically update.

£6k for the privilege though.

We have a similar thing at work, it's an add on to solid works made by a British company though I forget the name. It's a bells and whistles package that will link itself to all shared documentation so when you make a modification on the original drawing, all build and service documents will automatically update.

£6k for the privilege though.
My bold: ****!

What's the chances of him designing and making the new JSF

Impressive stuff, anyone else notice that the model pilot was the builder?

C

cloudbuster

D'ya know what it is yet?
Morris Marina?
A109?
Look's like it's another Lynx.

Please note; I have no desire to denigrate Flash's efforts. His attention to detail is beyond reproach, and should I ever find myself in such a position to be able to commission such a work of art I would be banging on his door.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R The NAAFI Bar 0
msr The Intelligence Cell 14
C The Intelligence Cell 2