Flashman

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Queensman, Aug 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 'ArmyCadetForce.com will be offline on the day of his funeral as a sign of respect', big ups fellah.
    Any news of the 'inquiry'?

2. I see the wake is at the ex Servicemans club, will they be let in?

• Like Like x 4
  3. I missed that, well spotted. Will the shops be closed in the AM ala ANZAC Day?

4. I think it would only be right and proper if they were.

5. Will the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves?

6. Streets to be lined by ACF young thrusters holding back the grief whoring civpop?

7. Aeroplanes circling overhead ?

8. So what caused his demise? I would hope a sudden unexpected condition. Something that cannot give fuel to any unwarranted suggestions.

I must say though that for an ACF type he seems to have had loads of different uniforms, and I was in the St John's Ambulance, so I know whereof I speak. At least there seems to be no offspring to miss him, sorry for the bride though.

9. It's a secret.

10. I'm surprised the Olympics is being allowed to continue quite frankly, they could have easily suspended the competition until after the funeral.
    Doesn't the Nation realise a Hero has died?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Now come on lads, I'm as close to the bone as anyone else on here dare me to be but for **** sake, have some respect, a dear leader had diead and gone to heaven and its not his passing that we should be lest about.

Think of the kids man!!!

They have lost a great teacher, just think how they shall no longer be taught such great life skills such as:

cam creme really buggers up ID parades if you put it on different that day

ky is great as a sneaky beaky aid to keep the young cadet schtumn when on camp, especially in conjunction with black nasty

orders are orders and orders are law so you will rim my ring piece cdt cpl or you're breaking the law

see, it's all useful stuff.

12. Why was he called Harry Flashman by the cadets? No and I am not insinuating he was a flasher!

13. His username on the ACF.com site.