Flash Sightings

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sfub, Feb 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He's resurfaced on the Warning thread. Good; it's been dull around here, time for some healthy misanthropy.
  2. ...............failing that you could always stretch your mouth a bit further. That way you can get his balls in there too.
  3. Your misanthropy's good, but his has a slightly more egalitarian approach.
  4. With everything and everybody round here not being quite as they seem. I really hope to find out that this Flashy geezer is a cab driver from West Drayton who resides in a bedsit. :twisted:
  5. He drowned in other Arrsers cum. I tried to save him but the queef registered 9 on the Richter scale.
  6. I heard something similar. He attempted to go down on his Mrs but her giant cunthole swallowed his head, he wasn't killed as there was still enough room to break the seal and get the odd gasp of fetid air but the his small mind needs all th O2 it can get and subsequently he has an Acquired Brain Injury, he can still use his head dobber though bless him, just make sure to use simple sentences when speaking to him, I know that was a given before the mishap but it is now essential.
  7. Might be a bit difficult when your mouth appears to be so rigidly lodged around there 5A. :p

Sounds like a bit of a bad incident. I can assure you, it was nothing to do with me.

I wasn't watching.

From behind some two way looking glass with a film camera.