FLAP Sheets

Discussion in 'Officers' started by grey_man_2, Apr 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

I've been asked to create 3x platoon FLAP sheets from a template. However, one of the column headings was in pen and came off when cleaning the existing sheet!

I have:

Ser Reg# Zap# Rank Name BLANK C/S FOB CP Patrol in/out R&R

Can anybody suggest for me what I might have erased?

2. Possibly blood group.
  3. Which would mean nothing, as if you need blood you'll get universal donor until you are cross-matched to the right group. But it looks cool when you stick it on your kit (like I did in 2006 when mucking about in the NAG!).
  4. I’ve included Appointment in the past, not because there job is necessarily relevant but what kit they may have (ECM etc) in the event they become a cas.
  5. Equipment
  6. I don't know, on H16 we had Number, Rank, Name, Zap, Blood Group, Age and Sex there might have been more but my memory isn't what is used to be.
  7. Dug this out hope it helps

Attached Files:

• Flap.jpg
      File size:
      32.1 KB
  8. Wpn/Eqpt to ensure that there is a good spread of firepower and night vision, and to only allocate the heavy green boxes to the blokes that don't have LMGs/GPMGs.
  9. Hello am new to this site, I am going on my pnco course next month, and am trying to make a orders book, when I go on to the link for handy pages for nirex folder, I download but cant open file dan you help please?